cod Modern Warfare 2 enemy intel

MynyUser

can anyone help me please ?

I finished the game a few times I even chose the easiest level so that I could look for the enemy's information more easily and not be busy abolishing an enemy 
And I even went through all the places you can see that this site
But I found only 44 I can not find the last one? 
Do you have any idea what to do? 

This information needs to be done is something that can explode or something? There is a chance I threw a grenade or enemy threw a grenade and it exploded or something? 
What can you do?

10708552_579591478852670_256402318616511

Edited by MynyUser

No. The intel doesn't explode or disappear.

Isn't there a way to look at each chapter and see what is the highest level of difficulty you've completed it on? I thought there was a collectible counter on that screen. If not, just get a collectible guide from YouTube and systematically go to each in order until you find the one you're missing.

No. The intel doesn't explode or disappear.

Isn't there a way to look at each chapter and see what is the highest level of difficulty you've completed it on? I thought there was a collectible counter on that screen. If not, just get a collectible guide from YouTube and systematically go to each in order until you find the one you're missing.

that what i did i been everywhere i catch in youtube and i share everywhere the bean in

and noting i just don't find it :'( mybe someone stole the intel? :o can the enemy take there intel and live with it ?

If it really is glitched or missing, you could always back up your game save and then delete the on your console to get a new game. Just run through it again on recruit once you start your new game save and check the Intel off as you go. Once you find the one you're missing, you can revert to your older save where you can keep your progress for spec ops.

keep looking

Sage advice. Wow! Edited by Rowdi
  • Like 2

There was one ackward one I think in the level with the snowmobile - you had to go the wrong way or something.  I know its easily missed.

i did find the one in the snowmobile - are you tlking on this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBiJ-xGTLS0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m39s

or maybe this is another one in three ?

Edited by MynyUser

It's just one of those times where you think you've gotten everything and you missed one, sucks but you're gonna have to be thorough following every location. Honestly have you gone through EVERY level again? And not the ones that you think you missed.

from the beginning to the end evan left the ps3 working all night in after you kill in the Endgame check if maybe there is another mission after this long and boring end video

i start in the S.S.D.D. and going to all tha plaicece that are in this list

to the end of the game 6 time on the easiest level so i can focus on search the enemy intels...

Edited by MynyUser