Weapons

Abefort

thanks for the advice but I'm a little embarrassed to ask for trophies weapons through a session, I prefer to ask for help in this forum and if anyone wants to help me I would appreciate it.

There's no need to be embarassed! This is a trophy tracking website where people ask for help like you're doing in this thread, it's no different to creating a gaming session.

Hello, could someone let me borrow the weapons for the trophy of all rare weapons and weapons that are made by the blacksmith? I'm lvl 87 and It was really difficult for me to beat the game, so if someone wants to help me out I would appreciate it much.

Sure, I can help you out.  What exactly do you need?  Also, you said that it's difficult for you to beat the game, how so?  Which area of the game are you having difficult with?  Would it be great that you earn your own trophy instead?  I can help you to become really good with this game if you like.  I would rather help you to get own trophies.

Btw, did you have any trouble getting the Avelyn crossbow?  For me, it's the toughest item to get becuase I have a fear of height and not very good with jumping, but after did it after more than 50 tries.  Now, I rarely miss that jump.

• Like 1

Perhaps I misspoke.What I mean is that I do not feel like to look for rare weapons or titanites for trophies, so if anyone wants to help and let me borrow everything about the trophies of weapons I would appreciate. But no, my problem is not beat the game, I looked at guides where to get the items that I need but I do not really want to farm, so if people do not help me on this I end up doing it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps I misspoke.What I mean is that I do not feel like to look for rare weapons or titanites for trophies, so if anyone wants to help and let me borrow everything about the trophies of weapons I would appreciate. But no, my problem is not beat the game, I looked at guides where to get the items that I need but I do not really want to farm, so if people do not help me on this I end up doing it myself.

Seriously? You can get all weapon trophies through normal game progression and new game+ and ++ if you plan ahead. Slabs are also not a problem if you check out the guide: there are strategies to keep this to a minimum. Just my opinion, but if you don't want to put in the time to earn the trophies, maybe you should just pass this plat up...

Seriously? You can get all weapon trophies through normal game progression and new game+ and ++ if you plan ahead. Slabs are also not a problem if you check out the guide: there are strategies to keep this to a minimum. Just my opinion, but if you don't want to put in the time to earn the trophies, maybe you should just pass this plat up...

The point is that it's a pity you can't get the platinum trophy for a couple that are difficult to get, and I play dark souls to have fun and have a challenge, not to do a chore. Anyway I don't die if I can't get the plat, I only asked for help and if someone offered me great, if not great anyway.

The point is that it's a pity you can't get the platinum trophy for a couple that are difficult to get, and I play dark souls to have fun and have a challenge, not to do a chore. Anyway I don't die if I can't get the plat, I only asked for help and if someone offered me great, if not great anyway.

Aren't achievements just another form of a chore?

Aren't achievements just another form of a chore?

Nop. Beat a game in hard mode (or impossible, mad or whatever) is an achievement, beat a chrono is an achievement, make a challenge is an achievement... farm titanites, another items, souls or farm in general is a way of wasting time specifically placed to extend the durability of the game, so no, it is a chore for me get the weapon trophies.