10K Max RP GLITCH PS3

SaltySoph

Like I said in my last comment you can't get the mission by ringing him, it is not removed either you can only get it randomly when you get sms jobs on your phone. Otherwise you can join someone else who has it and rank up with them. Its less boring with a friend as well, if you're chatting that is. 

d00d, screw that. If you're willing to still around and wait for easy RP, go on the Social Club site and bookmark a race called "PS3 AFK Race" (works on PS4 too) and tape down the L2 button, it will reverse you (which you need to do for the race) and every 4 minutes or so you'll get around 3k RP until you get decently leveled up, then you will get more, I was getting around 5 near the end. I taped down my remote and played that in the background while on my computer most of the time for about 2 days and I got the level 100 trophy. Easy peasy.

• Like 1

d00d, screw that. If you're willing to still around and wait for easy RP, go on the Social Club site and bookmark a race called "PS3 AFK Race" (works on PS4 too) and tape down the L2 button, it will reverse you (which you need to do for the race) and every 4 minutes or so you'll get around 3k RP until you get decently leveled up, then you will get more, I was getting around 5 near the end. I taped down my remote and played that in the background while on my computer most of the time for about 2 days and I got the level 100 trophy. Easy peasy.

But that's no fun. :P

But that's no fun. :P

That's fair, when I started trying to grind for RP a month or two back I did the glitch of killing cops too but it takes way longer and I have to constantly pay attention. As fun as that was, and it was fun, I showed it to a friend the other day and we sat there for ages, it requires attention AND time, the AFK race just needs to have a taped down remote and the odd check in. Being the lazy asshole I am, that mode was for me, but if you want to have fun while getting easy RP, the carpark cop glitch is definitely the way. Also if you want money (which I could literally not care less about) the AFK race isn't the best bet, I only ended up with around 1.8 million at the end of it

That's fair, when I started trying to grind for RP a month or two back I did the glitch of killing cops too but it takes way longer and I have to constantly pay attention. As fun as that was, and it was fun, I showed it to a friend the other day and we sat there for ages, it requires attention AND time, the AFK race just needs to have a taped down remote and the odd check in. Being the lazy asshole I am, that mode was for me, but if you want to have fun while getting easy RP, the carpark cop glitch is definitely the way. Also if you want money (which I could literally not care less about) the AFK race isn't the best bet, I only ended up with around 1.8 million at the end of it

Yeah that's fair enough, luckily for me I was level 100 by December 2013 (two months after release) so I've never had to worry about grinding RP myself, a few of my friends have though.

Yeah that's fair enough, luckily for me I was level 100 by December 2013 (two months after release) so I've never had to worry about grinding RP myself, a few of my friends have though.

Nice, I personally got every single player trophy within a month or two of the game's original release, but couldn't have cared less about the MP stuff, I only finally got around to getting the plat a bit after I got the PS4 version, so I could sync all the MP trophies in one hit. I'd have the PS4 plat too but the trophies STILL won't work 100% so I'm not game until they make a patch that makes a CERTAIN fix.

Nice, I personally got every single player trophy within a month or two of the game's original release, but couldn't have cared less about the MP stuff, I only finally got around to getting the plat a bit after I got the PS4 version, so I could sync all the MP trophies in one hit. I'd have the PS4 plat too but the trophies STILL won't work 100% so I'm not game until they make a patch that makes a CERTAIN fix.

I was the other way around, finished all MP and story in the first two months. Left 70 gold medals and collectibles for like 10 months.

Auto-popped all MP on PS4 version too, and I'm also waiting for a patch for the trophies.

I was the other way around, finished all MP and story in the first two months. Left 70 gold medals and collectibles for like 10 months.

Auto-popped all MP on PS4 version too, and I'm also waiting for a patch for the trophies.

And you're Australian, that's enough similarities for you to be my long lost brother. I don't really care about multiplayer though, that's just me, GTA Online is an EXCELLENT set up for those who do like online, but I love GTA as a single player experience, dabbling a little bit in MP in GTA IV and the shared screen MP of San Andreas was all I ever wanted from the series personally. I hope that patch will be coming soon, but R* don't seem to care about trophies, I can't blame them, but I can't defend them either.

And you're Australian, that's enough similarities for you to be my long lost brother. I don't really care about multiplayer though, that's just me, GTA Online is an EXCELLENT set up for those who do like online, but I love GTA as a single player experience, dabbling a little bit in MP in GTA IV and the shared screen MP of San Andreas was all I ever wanted from the series personally. I hope that patch will be coming soon, but R* don't seem to care about trophies, I can't blame them, but I can't defend them either.

Yeah. I loved GTA Online, and I say loved because I'm not sure I like how they've gone about it on PS4. Got to rank 207 before the PS4 version, my character is imported onto PS4, and I'm still 207. Haven't played more than a few hours of the PS4 version's multiplayer, started the single player and when "A Friendship Resurrected" glitched on me, I've put it down until we see a patch, but as you say, R* don't care about trophies. So we'll see I guess.

In the last couple days I've had 3 people I've told how to do the RP race AFK thingy. So I'm just gonna dump the basic version here for anyone who cares.

I: This is the link you want, it took me half an hour to find the damn working one for that guy, but this looks like it should work, http://rsg.ms/3bb2961 now if you don't know, this link will take you to the race on the Social Club site, from there, you bookmark it, and it should pop up in your game. I know for a fact it works on PS3, and although I didn't try it, the bookmark popped up for me on the PS4 version so it should work there too.

II: The RP the race gives you will increase ever so slightly with most level ups, you'll start getting somewhere around 3K for it, and then all the way up to 5K-ish.

III: I started at level 50 something, it took me three days of sitting there for several hours to level up to 100. So that's the time frame.

IV: You will get LESS RP if you do this with a friend/other person, you will get more money though, so if you want another half of what you earn in money basically, do it with someone else, if you want straight up RP, go for it on your own.

V: If you need anything else, or I've not made sense or left something out, just message me and I'll try to help. Also good luck.

Edit. VI: DO IT IN REVERSE ONLY!!! It MUST be done in reverse so the race should take a full 3 minutes and 50 odd second (give or take a few) so that way you'll get the max RP possible, if you drive from one end to the other as fast as possible you'll only shave off a minute or so but you'll lose most of your RP.

Yeah. I loved GTA Online, and I say loved because I'm not sure I like how they've gone about it on PS4. Got to rank 207 before the PS4 version, my character is imported onto PS4, and I'm still 207. Haven't played more than a few hours of the PS4 version's multiplayer, started the single player and when "A Friendship Resurrected" glitched on me, I've put it down until we see a patch, but as you say, R* don't care about trophies. So we'll see I guess.

Isn't PS4 online exactly the same as PS3?

Unlucky, all my story trophies popped, the shark one wouldn't go after 3 or 4 tries and I flew all around the map and got no trophy either, I decided then to be patient and wait, I have a tonne of other cool things to play anyways.

Edited by Douchepants Dylan

In the last couple days I've had 3 people I've told how to do the RP race AFK thingy. So I'm just gonna dump the basic version here for anyone who cares.

I: This is the link you want, it took me half an hour to find the damn working one for that guy, but this looks like it should work, http://rsg.ms/3bb2961 now if you don't know, this link will take you to the race on the Social Club site, from there, you bookmark it, and it should pop up in your game. I know for a fact it works on PS3, and although I didn't try it, the bookmark popped up for me on the PS4 version so it should work there too.

II: The RP the race gives you will increase ever so slightly with most level ups, you'll start getting somewhere around 3K for it, and then all the way up to 5K-ish.

III: I started at level 50 something, it took me three days of sitting there for several hours to level up to 100. So that's the time frame.

IV: You will get LESS RP if you do this with a friend/other person, you will get more money though, so if you want another half of what you earn in money basically, do it with someone else, if you want straight up RP, go for it on your own.

V: If you need anything else, or I've not made sense or left something out, just message me and I'll try to help. Also good luck.

Unlucky, all my story trophies popped, the shark one wouldn't go after 3 or 4 tries and I flew all around the map and got no trophy either, I decided then to be patient and wait, I have a tonne of other cool things to play anyways.

For the most part, yes it is, but they've made a few changes to passive mode etc that I don't like.

Oh really? What did they do? If I had to go online I would either do a solo sesh or go passive, so I actually do care.

For the most part, yes it is, but they've made a few changes to passive mode etc that I don't like.

Edit: Shit, I forgot to quote you so you get the notification.

Oh really? What did they do? If I had to go online I would either do a solo sesh or go passive, so I actually do care.

Edit: Shit, I forgot to quote you so you get the notification.

Passive mode makes you fully untouchable now in the sense that you go invisible almost and cannot be touched whereas PS3 you could still run over/shoot people in their cars while they were passive. Sucks cause I like making people in passive mode mad, so I have to go on PS3 for that.

On Ps4 it's only 1.3k rp I don't see the 3k rp anywhere and I'm doing it alone with a custom zentorno just holding L2 all along the race...

On Ps4 it's only 1.3k rp I don't see the 3k rp anywhere and I'm doing it alone with a custom zentorno just holding L2 all along the race...

What level are you?

Each level you gain it increases the RP reward by 25. I'm guessing you're under level 45?

Oh and a vital point is each race you should make it take 4 minutes to maximize rp as it caps out at 4 mins

Edited by Ham

What level are you?

Each level you gain it increases the RP reward by 25. I'm guessing you're under level 45?

Oh and a vital point is each race you should make it take 4 minutes to maximize rp as it caps out at 4 mins

nope Rank 75 and yep doing 4 minute races even did a 5 minute race to see the difference but there was no diff

Passive mode makes you fully untouchable now in the sense that you go invisible almost and cannot be touched whereas PS3 you could still run over/shoot people in their cars while they were passive. Sucks cause I like making people in passive mode mad, so I have to go on PS3 for that.

Well that's lame.

I suppose it could be different on PS4, maybe try not using a custom? I just used the default cars and I got it.

What level are you?

Crap, I totally forgot to mention it NEEDS to be done in reverse, you will get WAY less if you don't, I'll go edit my post in a second.

Well that's lame.

I suppose it could be different on PS4, maybe try not using a custom? I just used the default cars and I got it.

Crap, I totally forgot to mention it NEEDS to be done in reverse, you will get WAY less if you don't, I'll go edit my post in a second.

Yep I'll try using an adder probably and I have done it in reverse but using the ps4 so maybe someone else could confirm if this glitch is efficient has the ps3 version??

It might differ from player to player but i don't know yet....

Edited by CallanGWProx

Yep I'll try using an adder probably and I have done it in reverse but using the ps4 so maybe someone else could confirm if this glitch is efficient has the ps3 version??

It's not a glitch, I'm not sure it makes a difference but the race I'm doing is off-road class, 4 minutes is the cut off for the races max rp output. 

nope Rank 75 and yep doing 4 minute races even did a 5 minute race to see the difference but there was no diff

I just hit level 75 last night using this race (on PS3) and I'm currently getting about 2100 RP per race. Better than what you're seeing, but I'm never going to hit 3k, let alone the 5k he was talking about getting, so I'm thinking maybe R* nerfed it, like they seem to have done with everything else. Each time you level up, the amount of RP you get goes up by 20-25, so if I kept going all the way to 100 with this, I'd only be getting around 2700.

Takes about an hour to go up one level using this method, but I can also get other things done at the same time, so it's not too bad. I've watched several episodes of Game of Thrones and done quite a bit of Remote Play on my Vita, so I'm making progress on PS4 games at the same time. 

Edited by ONUOsFan
  • Like 1

I just hit level 75 last night using this race (on PS3) and I'm currently getting about 2100 RP per race. Better than what you're seeing, but I'm never going to hit 3k, let alone the 5k he was talking about getting, so I'm thinking maybe R* nerfed it, like they seem to have done with everything else. Each time you level up, the amount of RP you get goes up by 20-25, so if I kept going all the way to 100 with this, I'd only be getting around 2700.

Takes about an hour to go up one level using this method, but I can also get other things done at the same time, so it's not too bad. I've watched several episodes of Game of Thrones and done quite a bit of Remote Play on my Vita, so I'm making progress on PS4 games at the same time. 

This is what happened with me and I kind of assumed it was like this for everyone: Each level you go up by 25 RP earned, when I started out I was earning around 1700, I was in the low 40s. By the time I was level 99 it got to 2975 RP, I thought the XP caps at 3,000 once you hit 100. 

From what you said you are level 75 and getting 2100 RP, it's similar to what it should be at, which would be 2,375 RP. Are you sure you are not getting that and that each race is on for just over 4 minutes? 

This is what happened with me and I kind of assumed it was like this for everyone: Each level you go up by 25 RP earned, when I started out I was earning around 1700, I was in the low 40s. By the time I was level 99 it got to 2975 RP, I thought the XP caps at 3,000 once you hit 100. 

From what you said you are level 75 and getting 2100 RP, it's similar to what it should be at, which would be 2,375 RP. Are you sure you are not getting that and that each race is on for just over 4 minutes? 

I finish each race in 4:02 and some change. It's actually only going up by 20 per level, not 25. I'm at level 80 right now and I'm still in the 2100's plus the 50 for rating the job each time. Trying to get one of my level 100 friends to play Rooftop Rumble with me so that I can get it in my list to replay on my own. No luck getting it to come up randomly yet, and from what I've read in some places, I don't know if it will be much faster than what I'm doing now anyway, but we'll see...