peggle 2 platinum list

mysticmosh

I platinumed this game on October 25th and according to the leaderboard on PSN Profiles, I was the 36th person to do so. I recently looked at this list and I'm nowhere to be found in the top 50!. I appreciate that a few players might not have synced in their trophies and that might result in me dropping a couple of places (I was originally 34th then a day later it dropped to 36th), but to drop right out of the top 50?. The first thing I do when platting a game is to sync it in so I can see my level, points etc, so how come so many people have appeared to have platinumed the game that weren't there when I'd done so; mainly October 22nd looking at the list. Am I being paranoid?. This was the highest up any leader board I'd appeared so I'm a bit miffed!.

I platinumed this game on October 25th and according to the leaderboard on PSN Profiles, I was the 36th person to do so. I recently looked at this list and I'm nowhere to be found in the top 50!. I appreciate that a few players might not have synced in their trophies and that might result in me dropping a couple of places (I was originally 34th then a day later it dropped to 36th), but to drop right out of the top 50?. The first thing I do when platting a game is to sync it in so I can see my level, points etc, so how come so many people have appeared to have platinumed the game that weren't there when I'd done so; mainly October 22nd looking at the list. Am I being paranoid?. This was the highest up any leader board I'd appeared so I'm a bit miffed!.

Yes, being a bit paranoid, it's been almost 2 months, new members may sync and the people that didn't update beforehand would have synced. A lot of people might not be in a hurry to sync up their trophies since doing it later makes no difference, there's no direct incentive to do it early unless you just want to see your updated trophies right away. 

• 3 months later...

Further to the above.

Yeah, it does seem you've just missed out being on the top 50 first completions. BUT, do note that the list isn't definite. Sure, there's 7,928 game owners at present on PSNProfiles but that's ONLY people who've committed their PSNID to PSNProfiles, there could be at least 10x that value of game owners who aren't on PSNProfiles who join at a later date (and already have said Peggle 2 Platinum before you).

Just remember that PSNProfiles isn't law and is not truly representative of the PSN community on the whole.

We're getting more users daily so peoples positions can move around fairly often, it might not simply be because they haven't synced for awhile but they're a new user to PSNProfiles. :)

• 3 years later...
On 12/12/2014 at 0:31 AM, mysticmosh said:

Curious, but the game is on sale for $3.74 -- worth getting?

Edited by dokkanexpert
nunya