Anyone got any updates on Final Fantasy XV or Type 0?

MysticSparxman

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD Collector's Edition news came into circulation just today or so which you can see here.  First print editions of Type 0 HD come bundled with a Final Fantasy XV demo, and Final Fantasy Type 0 HD releases on March 20th for Europeans and March 17th for Americans.  No release date confirmed for FFXV yet, but considering Type 0 HD comes with a demo, that shows some hope of a (relatively) soon release.

• Like 1

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD Collector's Edition news came into circulation just today or so which you can see here.  First print editions of Type 0 HD come bundled with a Final Fantasy XV demo, and Final Fantasy Type 0 HD releases on March 20th for Europeans and March 17th for Americans.  No release date confirmed for FFXV yet, but considering Type 0 HD comes with a demo, that shows some hope of a (relatively) soon release.

wow i didn't know Type 0 included a demo for FF15. That makes me alot more interested in buying the game at launch! :3

• Like 1

wow i didn't know Type 0 included a demo for FF15. That makes me alot more interested in buying the game at launch! :3

Yeah it's definitely a selling point, sneaky Square Enix to make it a first print exclusive.  Though sneaky in a bad way.  I mean, I was always planning to get it at launch, but I know some who are waiting it out but still excited for the FFXV demo nonetheless; unless they're relatively quick about it they won't get a chance to play the demo.  :(  Square Enix are riling up a lot of people lately what with their troll announcements and European KH2.5 Collector's Edition controversy.

• Like 1

Okay, well that's great news as I thought Final Fantasy Type 0 was coming out later than March. Anyway, is Type 0 a new Final Fantasy game or is it a remaster of an older Final Fantasy game. 

Type 0 HD is a completely graphical overhaul of the 2011 PSP game, which was Japan-exclusive.  Yes, a PS4 port of a PSP game, yet the graphics look damn good :P  (Not FFXV good sure, but I digress).  So technically, to anyone outside of Japan and assuming you haven't played fan-subbed versions, it's a new Final Fantasy game.  It's gotten great reception from fans and critics, and the story looks quite un-Final Fantasy, hence the major hype.

Type 0 HD is a completely graphical overhaul of the 2011 PSP game, which was Japan-exclusive.  Yes, a PS4 port of a PSP game, yet the graphics look damn good :P  (Not FFXV good sure, but I digress).  So technically, to anyone outside of Japan and assuming you haven't played fan-subbed versions, it's a new Final Fantasy game.  It's gotten great reception from fans and critics, and the story looks quite un-Final Fantasy, hence the major hype.

In that case, it's a new Final Fantasy game to me then, and I have to admit that it does look really good if the trailer I saw was anything to go by. In the trailer I saw, I'm certain I saw some of the characters using cards in some way. I'm definitely looking forward to it, that's for sure. :)

• Like 1