Help with settings for recording?

SaltySoph

I already asked on a status lastnight but no one helped so making a thread. I know how to record but I want my team mates voices to be heard in the video clip aswell. Only mine shows up at the moment. I can find settings to enable in broadcasts but not recordings. So can someone tell me how to do this please? And also to adjust the volume the game sound was alot louder than my voice? This is just using the built in recorder for PS4 not a capture device.

I also encountered the problem with the game audio drowning me out. I tried reducing in game volume but it had little effect. My work-around is to record my voice separately on my pc, then sync the 2 recordings. A hassle yes, but it works. If there's an easier way, I'd love to hear it. I can't solve your main problem though. Never recorded a multiplayer session before.

Was using party chat. I tried recording both party chat and then chat on the game and they both turned out with just my voice. I do have a elgato but I dont like it. You have to mix the team mates voice in the main game sound and then I can barely hear them. I've heard you can fix it on the ps4 recording so wanted to do that.