What has happen to my trophy milestones?

Sigma999

I was looking at my milestones a while ago and noticed that they have changed. Like what the hell? No the last platinum neither the fatest platinum, those are the same and can change through time. My milestones that changed where like 2500th trophy wich was from Portal 2 and it's from GTA V or 1337th trophy from Heavy Rain and now it's from Soul Calibur V.

What the Hell just happened to my profile data?

I had that happen to me as well. I bought a use ps3 from a coworker and he never claimed his trophies. So when i put my profile on this ps3 it game me credit for them in which i never played the game before. 

So those unclaimed trophies have no time stamp on them and it shows as my first trophies earned. It sucks. 

Edited by Dimmu-T

Probably happened because you hid a few trophies :dunno:

Oh you must be right since I have hidden FIFA 12 and 14 causei have low percentage on those and don't plan to play them ( just got it on my account cause a friend of mine wanted to play with me). However i forget about that fact since i hid them a fewdays ago and I still saw them in my profile.

Thanks for the explanation :)

I guess so

You just hid 4 trophies? 

EDIT: *just saw your reply*

I think it's 4 trophies since yesterday while playing Deadly Premonition i had a total of 2988 trophies and now on my profile it's couting 2844 trophies

Edited by Jiaho24