Games with Multiple Forums

I've noticed many games have separate forums for the different regions of the game, but I'm wondering if it is possible to merge them into one forum? I think it would look a lot cleaner that way, plus nobody would have to stop and think about which forum to post in.

Thanks,

Parker

• Like 1

I think it's pretty clear that the forums are auto-created as games are added to the database, at least that's certainly what it looks like to me. I don't know if this would be easy or hard to do, but I like the idea. There's no reason to have three different forums for some games.

I think it's pretty clear that the forums are auto-created as games are added to the database, at least that's certainly what it looks like to me. I don't know if this would be easy or hard to do, but I like the idea. There's no reason to have three different forums for some games.

Yeah, I worked that out with earlier conversations with Sly, but I'm just curious if they can be merged. I'd think they could be but this stuff is way over my head so I'll let Sly (and other knowledgeable people) tell me what can and can't be done. :lol:

Parker