MW3 DLC trophies...

• 1 month later...

Infinity Ward are scum. Fuck, this is the last straw. I've never been so pissed at the announcement of DLC. I thought this shitty company was supposed to be above DLC trophies. Fuck IF. Fuck COD. Never again. Bunch of con-artist scum.

15 bucks for two stupid maps of shitty ass spec ops mode. FUCK.

Looks like MW3 will be receiving trophies for the Spec Ops DLC content:

Here's a link to the xbox achievements list with the 6 dlc achievements for content collection 1 at the bottom of the page :)

http://www.xbox360ac...3/achievements/

Looks awesome. I pre-ordered Content Collection 1 on Friday. I love DLC trophies for COD games.....which reminds me, when are we going to finish up the One Giant Leap trophy?????

Infinity Ward are scum. Fuck, this is the last straw. I've never been so pissed at the announcement of DLC. I thought this shitty company was supposed to be above DLC trophies. Fuck IF. Fuck COD. Never again. Bunch of con-artist scum.

15 bucks for two stupid maps of shitty ass spec ops mode. FUCK.

Wow, that is some serious anger. Also, Infinity Ward and Activision are giving the most amount of content ever at the unchanged rate of 15 dollars. Not only are there the aforementioned 2 Spec Ops maps, but there are also 4 BRAND NEW MP maps!!!! (They are brand new, and not "reimagined" $hit) I for one am very ecstatic that IW has FINALLY added DLC trophies. I was disappointed there were none in MW2. I will enjoy my time in the new maps.....IW is doing an incredible job with the maps thus far in the DLC!!!! I am a very happy COD fan! lol

Wow, that is some serious anger. Also, Infinity Ward and Activision are giving the most amount of content ever at the unchanged rate of 15 dollars. Not only are there the aforementioned 2 Spec Ops maps, but there are also 4 BRAND NEW MP maps!!!! (They are brand new, and not "reimagined" $hit) I for one am very ecstatic that IW has FINALLY added DLC trophies. I was disappointed there were none in MW2. I will enjoy my time in the new maps.....IW is doing an incredible job with the maps thus far in the DLC!!!! I am a very happy COD fan! lol

The MP in MW3 is so utterly awful though it makes no difference whether or not they added 50 new maps or none. They claimed they would not add DLC with achievments/trophies and they have gone back on their word. Absolute garbage. 15 dollars? I could be two excellent PSN titles for that amount. They put no effort into the DLC, and expect people to pay top dollar. Why? Because all the kids will eat it up if its packaged properly. This is highway robbery. What they are doing is criminal. Sickening.

The MP in MW3 is so utterly awful though it makes no difference whether or not they added 50 new maps or none. They claimed they would not add DLC with achievments/trophies and they have gone back on their word. Absolute garbage. 15 dollars? I could be two excellent PSN titles for that amount. They put no effort into the DLC, and expect people to pay top dollar. Why? Because all the kids will eat it up if its packaged properly. This is highway robbery. What they are doing is criminal. Sickening.

wow really.. you are pissed off they added trophies to a game.. News flash you DONT have to buy the dlc, hell since you dont like the MP just get rid of the game and you will never have to worry about any more dlc adding trophies to the game. The only thing i found about not adding dlc trophies was this bit and it was just someone reply.

yes I know that robert bowling said no multiplayer achievements/trophies

Now if that is in fact what they said, specops isnt multiplayer. Multiplayer is team deathmatch and shit.

Wow, if you hate the game BT, then don't play it, that solves all of your problems. There are many people that are very happy IW added DLC trophies, and I am happy they have nothing to do with the MP side of the game. Spec Ops for the record can be played solo. I for one am very happy with the quality of the MP maps as I said this year. I think that MW3 has some of the best MP ever, and it is on par with BF3 , although they all have differences about them, but are equally awesome.

I prefer Spec Ops over Zombies and I wouldn't mind if they added those trophies if I had MW3, but $15 is too much for something small. BTK was $15, but it had 4 new maps, 10 new weapons, 3 new vehicles and 1 new game mode. Not to mention it was free to those who preordered like myself. :)

I still do not get why nobody understands that the price is staying the same that it has been the last two years (15$), but there is more content than ever before. 2 brand-new Spec Ops missions, and 4 brand new multiplayer maps, with 6 new trophies to earn, and to top that all off, if you pre-order it on the PS3 you get a free sick theme. That is not bad at all compared to when we were paying $15 dollars for just 3 new maps and 2 reimagined maps in MW2. Activision is getting better, but stop raging on the game repeatedly. Once is enough, and after that, just stop playing the game or don't buy the DLC in the first place!!!! Last time I checked Activision is not holding a gun up to anyone's head! Geesh!

2 reimagined maps in MW2.

The MW2 map packs were the best DLC they made even though they were maps that were in MW1, they were still some of my fav maps to play on. All of that zombie stuff for Black Ops for $15 wasn't necessary. They should have added a few new maps like WAW instead of the DLC being nothing but Zombies!

The MW2 map packs were the best DLC they made even though they were maps that were in MW1, they were still some of my fav maps to play on. All of that zombie stuff for Black Ops for $15 wasn't necessary. They should have added a few new maps like WAW instead of the DLC being nothing but Zombies!

Well, to each his own, but let's remember that BLOPS had 4 brand new maps and one zombie level for the price of 15$ which still is a rather good deal.