Glitched trophies, don't bother until they fix it.

grbolivar

Just a small warning, as of the last patch (1.03) trophies are still glitched, at least on PS4, e.g.: http://oi57.tinypic.com/20uoqbb.jpg

Transcendence didn't unlock, now I need to restart the whole game, assuming it will not glitch on me again. Was excited about platinuming this but seems like many trophies can glitch at random, so no point in continuing if some huge trophy like Golden/Platinum God can glitch on you.

---

UPDATE: more glitched trophies: killed Isaac with Judas and unlocked the in-game secret but the trophy did not pop, the same happened for Azazel. I am not touching this buggy mess anymore until they fix it.

Edited by grbolivar

Damn. Such a shame. I don't even know if I'll bother on going after the trophies once I'm able to play the game, since I'm hyped to finally be able to play it. But I guess I should wait until all of the trophies are patched, since I don't wanna play through the game and find out that I could've earn this very difficult trophy but I can't due to it being glitched.

Yeah, I've heard this game has been getting a lot of trophies glitching lately which is such a bummer since it's actually a great game and all, I use to watch people running The Binding Of Issac all the time, they even use to do competitions about who could complete the game first.

Why not bothering with the game because trophies are glitchy since you can simply upload your save to the cloud before you unlock a certain trophy and reload your save if it fails to unlock? The ps4 version is glitchy and there are a couple threads about it already, it's well known that you can avoid this glitches if you read the other threads, I thought.

Just wanted to mention for those who are having trouble with certain trophies unlocking.

Make sure to constantly sync/upload data up to the cloud. Every time you reach the room before Isaac/Satan/Mom's Heart  exit the game, upload data (as a precaution) and close out of the game. Upon restarting, continue beating the boss and all of the trophies should pop up smoothly. Before I started following this technique, I had trouble with trophies unlocking. [This was with following Yuri's guide]. Since then I've been able to get trophies with no problems whatsoever.

This was mentioned a couple times already in this forums, but you probably didn't bother to read before creating this thread of your own, I suppose.