Opinion wanted...

MrAncientAlien

Hello everyone!

I was just looking for opinions on my name "WalkerFlesh". I recently created it, and I'm still debating if it's a name I'll want to see for awhile. When I see it on my trophy card, I think it looks alright, but when I say it out loud, it sorta sounds weird to me. lol. Maybe I'm just not used to it? I don't know.

So, just wondering what others think.

When I saw it quickly I thought it said "walker fish" and it was an evolutionary name. Then I realized it said Walker Flesh and I was like "oh...zombies"

Your user name should be a handle for you. It is a nickname that you wouldn't mind someone calling you 10 years from now. I have had my name since '99 and I will continue using it for anything else I need a "username" for

In the end though, I barely look at people's names while playing as I am too busy leaving their squishy parts all over the map :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

My "idea" behind the name comes from my last name being "Walker", and wanted that to be the first word so that when I'm on mic in a game online, people can just call me Walker. I'm also a big "The Walking Dead" fan, so I added "Flesh" to make it appear as a zombie term to people. Which, I guess worked on you Dr_Mayus. lol.