Intels on Mayday

Vergil-XT

Hey everybody,

I played a few times through mayday and I couldn't find any of the random intels. Can somebody help me? I don't understand how to get them. On the map before, I found them without problems. Solo or co-op. Oh, and I played the most time solo online on Mayday...

Edited by Vergil-XT

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

I realize this is incredibly late but I'll say it Incase anyone needs it still, don't use any upgrades (disable them) and don't take anything from the supply boxes when you open them, if you get money out of them it instantly picks it up and you have to reset the match

• 1 year later...

I was missing 5th intel from the box. I played co-op , then switched to solo. Was playing on regular and managed to get until the last box , just right before  boss , couple of the times. No luck. I was also told it only starts droping at the cargo area ( where you need to use the crane to go up ) and so on ,  from that point. After another couple tries , i switched to casual difficulty and just got it from 2nd box right at the start in first area of the game.

• 3 months later...

Mayday has the worst RNG for random intel drops of all the DLC. It took me like 3 hours of attempts whereas the other maps took less than hour for the most part. Just keep running the first area solo, I didn't even bother planting the drill just looted initial area and restarted. Over and over...

• Like 1