Something very weird just happened O.o

Kulzyc

I had one last trophy to do before i get the plat, (infiltrator trophy). so i just did it right now like 5 mins ago, the trophy poped, the platinum trophy poped too, now, happy to get it i synchronise my account, when it's done, the platinum trophy isn't there, i'm like what? look at the trophy list on the PS3 the Baku Mission trophy is not acquired, i had it, so some sort of a glitch deleted one of my trophy O.o what the.... anyone got the same problem once with another game? i'd like to know haha, i'll go complete the Baku mission and hope it's not glitched....

P.S look at my BF4 Trophy list you'll see O.o very weird

1st Edit: I did the mission again and the trophy didn't popped....... wow.. seriously?

2nd Edit: i deleted my Users on my PS3, created an other one and played the first mission again , got the trophy and platinum :)

P.S: Don't forget to save you save data somewhere because you'll lose it, i forgot to do it ... i did have a lot of save in my Cloud, but some was still not in, but i can live with that lol 

Edited by Kulzyc

Haven't heard of this one before. If the trophy wouldn't pop a second time, maybe you'll have to delete your save data and try popping it from the start. Delete your game data as well, just to be sure.

I'll try that, i hope it will work...