Resistance Collection

DistantFox

Hi everyone! I recently got the Resistance collection for Christmas, but haven't played it yet. My question is do I have to play Resistance 1 to understand what happens in Resistance 2? I kind of understand what's going on with the chimera, but I'm not quite clear on the story. I might play Resistance 1 later, but since it doesn't have trophies, I'd rather play 2 first.

yes the story does go from game to game to game but there are recaps so you can figure it out.

That being said if you want the platinums, Resistance 2 is impossible now that the servers are shut down

Yeah, I know the servers are down. I usually don't go for platinums anyway, I just care about my total number. Thanks for telling me about the recaps!

Yeah, I know the servers are down. I usually don't go for platinums anyway, I just care about my total number. Thanks for telling me about the recaps!

No problem :). They aren't huge "previously on the last game" recaps but they are enough to kind of know what is going on. If you are going to skip the first game though (it isn't very long so you should just whip through it) you may want to look into Daedalus as he isn't very well explained without having played the first game (and it is the major villain of the game so it might be important ^_^)