Evolve Stress Test and Beta.

skateak

They are doing a stress test of the servers on January 11th 12PM PST for 24 hours. They want as many people as they can to sign in and play at 2PM PST. The stress test is for a larger test that they are going to be running through January 17-19. If you participated in the Evolve Big Alpha, (even though it wasn't playable to the majority of PS4 players) you should have recived an email that will ask you to go to a link.

After you go the link, Turtle Rock will send you the code in a separate email. Now since this is a CLOSED BETA, anyone that plays it has to sign an NDA and can't talk about your experience of the game. 

TL;DR

Check your email for an Evolve Beta code if your participated in the Big Alpha.

• Like 1

They are doing a stress test of the servers on January 11th 12PM PST for 24 hours. They want as many people as they can to sign in and play at 2PM PST. The stress test is for a larger test that they are going to be running through January 17-19. If you participated in the Evolve Big Alpha, (even though it wasn't playable to the majority of PS4 players) you should have recived an email that will ask you to go to a link.

After you go the link, Turtle Rock will send you the code in a separate email. Now since this is a CLOSED BETA, anyone that plays it has to sign an NDA and can't talk about your experience of the game. 

TL;DR

Check your email for an Evolve Beta code if your participated in the Big Alpha.

Thank you my friend, I nearly forgot lol.

I would like to use it please. My friends have it but I don't even though I was in the big alpha.

Could I please have the code?

If you still have the code may I have it?

Both of you should check your email again.

Quick reminder: They need as many people to sign in at 9PM PST to stress test. That is in one hour. Help out the devs and make it if you can. It would be a disaster if the game launched broken on PS4.

Edited by skateak