Yami and Kuuhaku 's joint sig-shop [revamped]

Yami

Attention !

To all my beloved customers, I am to inform you that due to personal reasons, the shop will be closed from the 29th of June until the 7th of July.

Thanks for your understanding !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Onii-chan!
I'm here to make a special request to you, And hoping that you will agree xD

I'd like a signature with the theme of Yaoi, i've been dying to get one, but wasn't sure if you would like to due to reasons :P
The Renders/Couples should be only from Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, you are free to put a single couple or a thousand, but if you must make a single couple, it should be Chiaki and Hatori.

The theme is up to you.

I'd like my PSN ID aswell, with the additional text "My ココロ" (if no JP letters allowed, replace it with Kokoro :P)

If you are having any trouble finding the right renders or theme, just tell me and i'll pick! ^_^
Take your time, Onii-chan!

Edited by Timanthon

i'd like to have photoshop or something to make great pictures just like you

There is a free trial version that adobe offers, you can give it a try ;) I can't give you tips about how to work with it though since I still use the old Photoshop CS5, I never update :P

Hello, Onii-chan!

I'm here to make a special request to you, And hoping that you will agree xD

I'd like a signature with the theme of Yaoi, i've been dying to get one, but wasn't sure if you would like to due to reasons :P

The Renders/Couples should be only from Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, you are free to put a single couple or a thousand, but if you must make a single couple, it should be Chiaki and Hatori.

The theme is up to you.

I'd like my PSN ID aswell, with the additional text "My ココロ" (if not JP letters allowed, replace it with Kokoro :P)

If you are having any trouble finding the right renders or theme, just tell me and i'll pick! ^_^

Take your time, Onii-chan!

That's fine, comming your way tonight ;) For "heart" in JP, do you want it in Hiragana ? (こころ) The post doesn't seem to display unicode, but it's 3 characters so... 

That's fine, comming your way tonight ;) For "heart" in JP, do you want it in Hiragana ? (こころ) The post doesn't seem to display unicode, but it's 3 characters so... 

I was afraid so, Well, if it turns out good, Why not? ^_^ If it doesn't; just replace it with simply Kokoro.

I was afraid so, Well, if it turns out good, Why not? ^_^ If it doesn't; just replace it with simply Kokoro.

I'm sorry that this took waaaaaaaaaay too long, but here it is ! :) I wanted to try something different, I hope you like it ! :)

rkq7o4.png

Yo! this is the obnoxious falafel (formerly a waffle) again

Would it be a problem if I asked you to design a banner for my trophy checklist ? If you have time of course, and not busy liking your PSNP soulmate's posts  :eyebrow:  :eyebrow:  :eyebrow:  :awesome:

Not at all my friend, request ahead :) I have only done checklist banners once before, so I hope I'll do a good job at it. :S

• Like 1

Yaoi never looked better  ;) Thank you very much, Onii-chan! ^_^

Thanks ! Personally, I think I went a little over enthusiastic with the colouring in the background, but it still lokks alright, no ? :)

• Like 1

I'm sorry that this took waaaaaaaaaay too long, but here it is ! :) I wanted to try something different, I hope you like it ! :)

rkq7o4.png

Not at all my friend, request ahead :) I have only done checklist banners once before, so I hope I'll do a good job at it. :S

First thing first, that's a neat sig you made there

Now for my request. Here is my checklist (Link), don't laugh at that sorry ass banner. Do you have any suggestions based on my plats ? or do I need tell you exactly what I need ?

I trust you dude, so let me know which option you are ok with...

• Like 1

Now for my request. Here is my checklist (Link), don't laugh at that sorry ass banner. Do you have any suggestions based on my plats ? or do I need tell you exactly what I need ?

Uhm, how about I make one with various protagonists of the games you platted along with a render of some trophies ? I'll put the same text in it as you have right now.

Or do you have a specific theme or some specific text you want me to follow ?

I'll come up with an example if you give me some time.

Uhm, how about I make one with various protagonists of the games you platted along with a render of some trophies ? I'll put the same text in it as you have right now.

I'll come up with an example if you give me some time.

Sounds cool. Take your time dude, I'm sure you have other priorities to take care of. :)

• Like 1

Who's that supposed to...

tumblr_n3khg3pT321roo4dro10_500.gif

You see, I've been bored the last two days so I decided to lead a kilo1_ - inspired stalking march (praise his stalking glory) through my PSNP friends' profiles, and I've found out that Darkness ditched you for a new girl, Vivify-Queen.....

If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here buddy... 

• Like 2

You see, I've been bored the last two days so I decided to lead a kilo1_ - inspired stalking march (praise his stalking glory) through my PSNP friends' profiles, and I've found out that Darkness ditched you for a new girl, Vivify-Queen.....

You mean my rival. I shall defeat her. :P

• Like 1

You mean my rival. I shall defeat her. :P

Easy there cowboys, Tom was never "my girl" (it sounds so silly to say that :P) and I love my girlfriend, which is Vivify-Queen ;)

If you want to discuss this further, feel free to make a status update, this thread happens to be my sig studio ;)

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Easy there cowboys, Tom was never "my girl" (it sounds so silly to say that :P) and I love my girlfriend, which is Vivify-Queen ;)

If you want to discuss this further, feel free to make a status update, this thread happens to be my sig studio ;)

I will make a request then :P

Render

Text: All I wanted... was a date

background: whatever you want

• Like 1

Hi, I would like to make a request if possible!

I just want a signature with Ken Kaneki (White Hair) on it.
The background I would like some moment where he's transforming or something like that, so I will leave it up with you!
And then you can just put t-i-g-o on it.

Thanks, I'm hoping that it will be an awesome Signature!

Uhm, what do you think of this ?

2ns2jnr.png

Everything can be modified, so if you wanted something changed, don't hesitate to ask ;)

Hi, I would like to make a request if possible!

I just want a signature with Ken Kaneki (White Hair) on it.
The background I would like some moment where he's transforming or something like that, so I will leave it up with you!
And then you can just put t-i-g-o on it.

Thanks, I'm hoping that it will be an awesome Signature!

Thanks for the request, I'll get to it asap ! :)

• Like 1