Question

Kulzyc

In the Lunar Apocalypse Episode (and others episode) there's +/- 5-6 level, do you have to finish them all from (example) 1 to 6 or you can go 4,2,6,5,3,1 because me and my friend did the last level and the trophy didn't popped but  think we missed 1 or 2 level and i don't mind restarted all the level but yeah, it would save us time.

Edit: Yes it work

Edited by Kulzyc

I tried to answer this a good hour ago but since no one else has come along with a better answer, here's my half assed attempt.

Duke 3D is a 90s shooter, and 90s shooters have all sorts of hidden awesome shit most of the time. Speaking of, there's secret levels and stuff. I found one years ago that let me jump through 2 or 3 levels of Episode 1 (I forget the name) and up to the boss fight. I used that on my first playthrough of Duke 3D on PSN a couple months back and found I didn't get the trophy. I later replayed the episode in it's entirety (in a couple different sittings, so don't worry about doing it in one session) and got the trophy. Even though I went back and replayed and unlocked all the levels, that's not what pops it, at least as far as I can tell. From my understanding, what you need to do, is start an episode, and then finish the episode's boss, you can skip or entirely miss the secret levels and they should unlock at the end anyways, but, in short, killing the boss of an episode you've played all the main missions of seems to be the trigger.

Hopefully, and doubtfully, I have helped.

Edited by Douchepants Dylan

You can look in level stats and it will tell you whether or not you have completed any given level. Seemingly you can do them in whatever order, you just need to make sure that they all have registered in the level statistics page (we have had some problems with disconnections at the very end of a mission where sometimes that mission will not save).

I tried to answer this a good hour ago but since no one else has come along with a better answer, here's my half assed attempt.

Duke 3D is a 90s shooter, and 90s shooters have all sorts of hidden awesome shit most of the time. Speaking of, there's secret levels and stuff. I found one years ago that let me jump through 2 or 3 levels of Episode 1 (I forget the name) and up to the boss fight. I used that on my first playthrough of Duke 3D on PSN a couple months back and found I didn't get the trophy. I later replayed the episode in it's entirety (in a couple different sittings, so don't worry about doing it in one session) and got the trophy. Even though I went back and replayed and unlocked all the levels, that's not what pops it, at least as far as I can tell. From my understanding, what you need to do, is start an episode, and then finish the episode's boss, you can skip or entirely miss the secret levels and they should unlock at the end anyways, but, in short, killing the boss of an episode you've played all the main missions of seems to be the trigger.

Hopefully, and doubtfully, I have helped.

Yeah, the game is awesome haha, i think i'll do all the level again in Lunar Apocalypse tomorrow with my friend, I don't mind the game is funny, we have fun like (my friend) "Hey i found the red card come here"  (me) "ok one sec... shit i died" and we both laugh hahaha that's a great co-op game i like that, teenagers in the 90s had fun with these game lol, i was way to young to play these type of game when younger haha.

Yeah, the game is awesome haha, i think i'll do all the level again in Lunar Apocalypse tomorrow with my friend, I don't mind the game is funny, we have fun like (my friend) "Hey i found the red card come here"  (me) "ok one sec... shit i died" and we both laugh hahaha that's a great co-op game i like that, teenagers in the 90s had fun with these game lol, i was way to young to play these type of game when younger haha.

You actually have no idea how happy comments like that make me, especially relating to the Duke. I had limited multiplayer experience with friends growing up but there's nothing but fond memories. I too am too young to have enjoyed Duke in his heyday (I was born in the year Duke 3D came out) but I've been a hardcore Duker for a good five years now, got a poster, made my own crappy Duke 3D rip off in GameMaker, beat all the games (minus the phone ones), all that junk. I try so hard to ship the Duke but so far I've only gotten around 5 people to actually give him a fair go, they loved it though. #DukeNukemFiveever

• Like 1

You actually have no idea how happy comments like that make me, especially relating to the Duke. I had limited multiplayer experience with friends growing up but there's nothing but fond memories. I too am too young to have enjoyed Duke in his heyday (I was born in the year Duke 3D came out) but I've been a hardcore Duker for a good five years now, got a poster, made my own crappy Duke 3D rip off in GameMaker, beat all the games (minus the phone ones), all that junk. I try so hard to ship the Duke but so far I've only gotten around 5 people to actually give him a fair go, they loved it though. #DukeNukemFiveever

Yeah haha, i was worried about the graphic when i first saw the game (even if i'm not a big graphic guy a i have some "limits") but it surprised me how fun this game was haha.