Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scidillydocious

Walking Dead.

9 posts in this topic

Okay so i hav bought the walking dead(first season) for psv and ps4. the problem is that i cant buy it for the ps3 online. it is in my store but thats the vita version, even in the psstore on pc i cant buy it. 

You might actually want to contact Sony about that, as it is probably a Network issue on their end. As an alternative, I would recommend attempting to purchase a physical copy of the game online if you can't find it in your local game shops. 

Just for future reference however, this is a board for feedback, suggestions, and bug reports specific to PSN Profiles; not the Playstation Network in general. Good luck!

oh shit sorry i always post on the wrong forum. btw u can platinum all three versions of the game wright (psv, ps3, ps4). i dont want to spend unecessary money

oh shit sorry i always post on the wrong forum. btw u can platinum all three versions of the game wright (psv, ps3, ps4). i dont want to spend unecessary money

Yes you can platinum it 3 times. 

Thanks. do u know when u go on games and u write walking dead there are 3 versions for ps3 with different amount of trophies so i think u can platinum more times

You can plat it like 6 time if you're a big trophy whore  xD

I believe there are only 2 seperate ps3 versions and one of them is Japanese. Not sure if you can get it digitally though.