is the platinum still obtainable?

pieroV_86

hi! i'm just looking at this game and i would like to know if i can still get the platinum (obvious looking at online trophies). does the multiplayer still glitching  or not??

thanks for the answer!  B)

I'm not sure if you can use the glitch to get to level 100 quick anymore but, yes, the plat is still obtainable.

• Like 1

RDR is only to level 50.  Yes the plat is still obtainable, just got it myself last week.  And yes there is a glitch I used in the hardcore free roam to rack up points quick.  I stumbled on it by accident, but used it to get the last 25 levels quickly.  I did Venter's Place hideout on hardcore free roam, and then hit the replay once you clear it the first time.  might take 6-10 times for the glitch to come.  Eventually i was either killing 1-2 guys in the barn and that finished the hideout, or after hitting replay it glitches back to your complete screen, 200xp and asking you to repeat.  i just hit repeat, and was getting the 200xp every 3 seconds or so.  Still a long grind to 50, but i got the last 12 levels in like 1 1/2 hrs with this glitch.

• Like 1

RDR is only to level 50.  Yes the plat is still obtainable, just got it myself last week.  And yes there is a glitch I used in the hardcore free roam to rack up points quick.  I stumbled on it by accident, but used it to get the last 25 levels quickly.  I did Venter's Place hideout on hardcore free roam, and then hit the replay once you clear it the first time.  might take 6-10 times for the glitch to come.  Eventually i was either killing 1-2 guys in the barn and that finished the hideout, or after hitting replay it glitches back to your complete screen, 200xp and asking you to repeat.  i just hit repeat, and was getting the 200xp every 3 seconds or so.  Still a long grind to 50, but i got the last 12 levels in like 1 1/2 hrs with this glitch.

My bad, recently did the trophy for GTA V so I got mixed up between the two. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I don´t want to create another topic because I just have a couple of questions, so I was wondering to get the GOTY of this game but I wanted to know about the servers if they´re shuting down soon or not if have to do MP really quick ???

I´m just asking because of the Gamespy servers in the last year people said they were going to shutdown GTA IV MP in 31May of 2014 and 2 weeks before I never grind so much in my life xD

My point is I don´t want to experience that again and I wish to know if I can play the game with no rushes including the MP ??? 

I don´t want to create another topic because I just have a couple of questions, so I was wondering to get the GOTY of this game but I wanted to know about the servers if they´re shuting down soon or not if have to do MP really quick ???

I´m just asking because of the Gamespy servers in the last year people said they were going to shutdown GTA IV MP in 31May of 2014 and 2 weeks before I never grind so much in my life xD

My point is I don´t want to experience that again and I wish to know if I can play the game with no rushes including the MP ??? 

they're up and running now. and i doubt they're going down anytime soon. they probably wouldn't have kept them up after gamespy if they planned on removing them shortly after

• Like 1

they're up and running now. and i doubt they're going down anytime soon. they probably wouldn't have kept them up after gamespy if they planned on removing them shortly after

Well that´s good news for me, idk when I will buy it but definetly want play the game this year :)

Just a quick question since Max Payne 3 is game produced by Rockstar the same thing aplies to Max Payne 3 about the servers ???