Completed PSN games (excluding DLCs) counter

MMDE

Just like you got a counter for how many completed games, and how many platinums etc, I would very much like a counter for how many PSN games I've completed excluding the DLCs. So it counts completed PSN games by the same requirements as the platinum trophy always is, get all the trophies in the game excluding the DLC trophies. I got so many of them completed, I've a hard time counting it, and I thought such a feature would be a nice idea to give some love to PSN games.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Such a feature would be nice.  In addition, I'd like to see a counter that counts completing the campaign/storymode.  It would be nice to see such data quickly and separately.  

This would be a nice feature for those like myself who don't platinum every game. In other words we can show that we played the game, beat the campaign/story and have something more to show for it than a completion percentage of 40% or even lower.

Such a feature would be nice.  In addition, I'd like to see a counter that counts completing the campaign/storymode.  It would be nice to see such data quickly and separately.  

This would be a nice feature for those like myself who don't platinum every game. In other words we can show that we played the game, beat the campaign/story and have something more to show for it than a completion percentage of 40% or even lower.

What you ask for here is almost impossible to do, and would take so much effort and subjective analysis it's simply not worth it. What I'm asking about is rather easy to do.

• Like 3

Just like you got a counter for how many completed games, and how many platinums etc, I would very much like a counter for how many PSN games I've completed excluding the DLCs. So it counts completed PSN games by the same requirements as the platinum trophy always is, get all the trophies in the game excluding the DLC trophies. I got so many of them completed, I've a hard time counting it, and I thought such a feature would be a nice idea to give some love to PSN games.

This idea sounds good, I think the site already differentiates PSN games from retail ones, so it would be nice to have a counter for how many we have completed

I'd like to see a counter that counts completing the campaign/storymode.  It would be nice to see such data quickly and separately.  

I saw this feature on one site once, but it stopped working after a while, the only problem I see with this is that the staff would have to determine when a story mode is completed for each game, and that takes a lot of effort.

Tried to comment on this before, but my internet buzzed out...

I love this suggestion! I've been trying to set goals for myself (Like right now, I'm trying to complete 25 games when I have played 100) and it's hard to do those types of goals without having to manually count each games. I could just do plats or 100%, but that discourages me from playing other games that I can't 100% or don't have a plat. It would seem pretty easy since it's basically 'count how many green check marks and blue trophies' I have on my profile.

As for the story campaign, that would require a lot of manual work, and for some games that don't have story related trophies.

Tried to comment on this before, but my internet buzzed out...

I love this suggestion! I've been trying to set goals for myself (Like right now, I'm trying to complete 25 games when I have played 100) and it's hard to do those types of goals without having to manually count each games. I could just do plats or 100%, but that discourages me from playing other games that I can't 100% or don't have a plat. It would seem pretty easy since it's basically 'count how many green check marks and blue trophies' I have on my profile.

Not sure I entirely understood your last part, because counting green check marks does not count what I request. The green check mark is only attained when a game without platinum is 100% complete, and that includes the DLC trophies. I just want a counter that counts if I've 100% the base game of games without a platinum, which is like counting platinums for games with a platinum. You get the platinum when you 100% the base game.

And I totally get all of you not wanting to count the games. Unless I spend a lot of time on it, I personally won't get an accurate count of my own list either. I think I'm approximately at 100 PSN games I've 100% the base game of.

As of writing I got 131 platinums, and 234 completed games. Not all games I've got a platinum in counts as completed, because just because platinum doesn't mean I've done the DLCs, which I know is the case with several games. This should leave me at 100+ PSN games 100% (including DLCs), but I got no idea how many exactly and neither when counting all the PSN games I've 100% the base game of (excluding DLCs). This is why I personally want this, because I'm interested in the number and it's a cool motivating factor.

One thing that could help here is just how many base games have been completed, because then you can subtract number of platinums from this number to get PSN games count.

number of base games 100% - number of platinums = number of psn base games 100%

So maybe a base game completed counter is just as interesting, at least to me!