Problem creating a game session

Go to solution Solved by Nitro,

You have to have the game on your PSN profile and to not be flagged in any game to be able to create a Gaming Session. If both those things are true for you then I don't know what could be the problem. If you just joined the site then maybe it'll take a little time for the data to sync up before you can create a session. Shouldn't take too long for that though.

Edited by Stevieboy

If that doesn't work, I would check out your browser. I've had problems using Internet Explorer on the site, so that might be part of the problem.

As well, you cannot make sessions for games you have hidden. Your profile says you've hidden 1 trophy, so if your trying to make a session for that game, it won't show up.

• Solution

I was going to say the same thing... If the game isn't on your profile, you cannot create a gaming session for it. 

Also, try use Google Chrome if you're not already as your browser might be the problem. I have been using Chrome from day 1 and it has worked perfectly with PSNP and a lot of other websaites I have had problems with using other browsers.

Also, (I'm pretty sure this isn't the problem, but it wasn't specified) don't use a mobile device, be it iPad, iPod, Phone, Android tablet, to create gaming sessions. The best way to go about it would be on a computer.

• Like 1