Difficulty?

Nitro

It's not hard, but involves a lot of grind (in other words, is as hard has you want it to be, if you are willing to spend some time griding and trading for spirits and if you get some friends with powerful spirits to rent it's easy, if not it can be really hard). But you don't need any paid content to 100%, nor even maxed out high rank spirits, all that stuff is overkill for the normal game.

Regardless, you would easily be looking in 450 + hours (that's the quickest 100% areas clear I know of, usually it's 800+ hours, closer to 1000 if anything). For me it took 980 hours if I'm not wrong, but I spent nearly 2 months screwing around (and still play now, even tough I 100% it back in September or October.. the game can be really addictive..).

Also there's a new game-changing patch to be released on the 29th, so I can't really say what will stay the same because among new spirits, a new area unlock, 2 new kind of boss battles (2 bosses at once, and 2 bosses in continue battles), there will also be a new battle system, so a lot my change in a few days and no one know how exactly that new battle system will be, or what it will change.

The 30 day trophy, really is only a problem if you don't play (or better, login) everyday, since there's no change that you will clear all areas in less then 30 days.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...