Gravity Rush Sony commercial

Maitre

So Resistance and Uncharted are not enough???? lol

Uncharted is good, but not great IMO. Resistance was one of the two original games I bought with the PS3 and I enjoyed it VERY MUCH, but it wasn't why I bought a PS3. The only reason why I bought it was because it was done by Insomniac. My definition of killer ap is the game that drives you to buy the system, not a game that you buy with the system.

However, if you throw out the PS3 launch...name the killer ap for the PSP, Vita, PS2 or the PSOne? All four had extremely weak line-ups where usually a version of Ridge Racer was the big launch seller.

while the uncharted series is technically sound in game play, voice acting and graphics. The story remains to be the same thru each of the three games.

Drake: Hey sully wanna go get some treasure

Sully: sure

Drake: Uh oh someone is trying to get to the treasure first we have to beat them there.

Sully: is it just me or is this treasure cursed and was hidden for a reason, and the other guys want to sell it as a weapon to the highest bidder.

Drake: you are right, lets bury it again and kill all witnesses and act like we never found it

while the uncharted series is technically sound in game play, voice acting and graphics. The story remains to be the same thru each of the three games.

Drake: Hey sully wanna go get some treasure

Sully: sure

Drake: Uh oh someone is trying to get to the treasure first we have to beat them there.

Sully: is it just me or is this treasure cursed and was hidden for a reason, and the other guys want to sell it as a weapon to the highest bidder.

Drake: you are right, lets bury it again and kill all witnesses and act like we never found it

A little cynical are we??? I bet Uncharted 4 will blow people's minds :D

• 1 year later...