RAGE NEVER DIES! (aka: the DLC)

skidmarkgn

Bring it the hell on :holy:

Can't wait to start sinking my teeth into more Asura's!! The concept of using (what looks to be) different artistic styles for the story scenes is intriguing and I'm a fan of the idea of adding some visual variety, not to mention (again, what looks to be) some more gameplay variety with the SF crossover. In my eyes the story that drove the first game was closed and this new arc will be beyond epic!!

damn this DLC looks great, especially the one where you fight ryu

cant wait to actually get this game. im poor right now, last game i got was final fantasy xiii-2 on its release date, which was january 31, exactly 2 months ago... :( really need some money.

but then again, this DLC made me want to get this game even more! also the prices are very reasonable. 2$ per episode. its good as long as its not 10$ for one episode, WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE FULL GAME!! (castlevania...)

Downloaded and played episode 11.5 and I'm a satisfied customer. It's about 10 minutes long and only has QTE's (no combat or rail shooting). The animated style makes it kind of hard to keep track of what's going on but it is still a spectacle to behold and my hat's off to them for trying something different.

If you liked the core game then I definitely recommend dropping the $2 for episode 11.5, it kicks ass. The wait for 15.5 just got a little more difficult.

...Oh yeah, no trophy support either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:holy: :holy: :holy: :holy: :holy: :holy: :holy: :holy: :holy: :holy:

Part IV is absolutely amazing!! After playing and finishing the newest batch of DLC Asura's Wrath has cemented itself as my favorite story of this generation's consoles and one of my favorite games of all time. It has been a long long time since I got as involved in a games story as I was with Asura's Wrath, Capcom seriously has created two characters for the ages in Asura and Yasha. I still won't try and convince anyone to buy Asura's Wrath because most modern day gamers seem to have a different taste than me but this is the best blind purchase I have ever made and I don't regret picking it up one bit.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I got this game for very cheap after a friend told me about. Think I paid about 12$ for a new copy on ebay, completely worth it. If your a big fan of anime or japanese style games and want to play something unique this is a great choice. I loved it so much that I'm getting the DLC too, is it true that 11.5 doesn't have trophy support?

Edited by Sardukar12

• 3 months later...

i love this game it sucks the .5 chapters dont have trophies but it doesnt take away any fun from the game i literally need 1 more mission to S rank for 100% and its harddue to not enough time to get the score in the DLC mission 22 which i think could have been fixed but wasnt but other then that this game is amazing definitely worth it.