Mandsxo Mansion of platinums

mandsxo

mandsxo.png

I've seen these trophy checklists around and decided to make one. I am aware that I do not have to many plats right now as I am just starting this journey.

I do have a lot of backlog to go through so be patient and I will add more plats as fast as possible. 

Now without further ado, lets get started:

Plat #1 :  WonderBook : Book Of Spells

1Sb1f904.png

First Edition 
Display the virtues required to master the 'Book of Spells'.

I really enjoyed this game as I do like Harry Potter.

Very Easy Plat

Plat #2 : Jak & Daxter The Precursor Legacy

1Sf8d858.png

Top of the Heap 
You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!

Really enjoyed this game because Jak and Daxter is one of my favorite series.

Easy Plat.

Plat #3 : Disney Sing It Family Hits

1S6edc3a.png

Sing It All 
Win every other award in the game.

I played this with a friend one night just for fun because we love ANYTHING disney. This game was okay, i would have preferred an option of having more song options (even if I had to buy them).

Easy Plat. 

Plat #4 : Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

1Se37b15.png

I'm the greatest ninja! 
You've acquired all trophies.

I really enjoy naruto so this game was very fun to play. The game can get very frustrating at certain points, especially needing to use all characters (like hello I have favs to use!! xD)

This was a relatively easy plat. 

Plat #5 : Sly Cooper and the thievius raccoonus

1S10028e.png

True Thievius Raccoonus 
Unlock all trophies for Sly Cooper's first outing

Sly games are a classic. Very Easy Plat.

Plat #6 : Sly 2 Band of thieves

1S54097a.png

Unlikely Bandit 
Unlock all Sly Cooper and the Band of Thieves Trophies

Very Easy Plat

Plat #7 : Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves

1S20c3cb.png

Master Thief 
Unlock all trophies for Sly Cooper's final outing. . . final? Really?

This plat had some frustrating moments will having to do all the challenges. Glad to finally be done them.

Still an Easy Plat.

Plat #8: Naruto Storm Revolution 

1S66e8e2.png

The Perfect Storm Master 
Acquired all Trophies.

I really enjoyed how different this naruto game was from previous ones I have played. The ability caps provided some challenge for me. 

I would rate this difficulty a 3, due to tricky parts in the game you must complete for this plat. 

Plat #9 : Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

1Sdf3308.png

A perfect Storm Master.
You've acquired all trophies.

This game was really annoying at certain points such as grinding for the title trophy. And don't even get me started about the 50 online wins you need, but a big thank you goes out to GarciaFever  for helping me with this :).

Other then the above points I enjoyed this naruto game.

I feel relived to finally have this plat, that's for sure!

Games 100%

• Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Sly Minigames

Any comments, suggestions or tips are appreciated.

Edited by mandsxo
  • Like 1

Well you have a long journey ahead in trophie hunting it seems, I was expecting a FFXIII Saga combo of Plats due to your signature or something close to that, but that's the great thing about this hobbie, building your mansion of Plats will take time and patience, but also really good times, keep it up and I'm sure you Trophie collection will increase in quality and quantity in no time. 

Jealous of the Naruto plats, not even started Shippuden yet so can't play them.  :(

Well when you do play them it will be rewarding and fun :)

Congrats Mandsxo. Did you find the survival battles difficult at all? Because the last survival battle where you must face all of the Jinchuurikis pissed me off the most.

YES! I just did it yesterday. I was breezing threw them, and bam.. there were the Jinchuurikis -.-

Well you have a long journey ahead in trophie hunting it seems, I was expecting a FFXIII Saga combo of Plats due to your signature or something close to that, but that's the great thing about this hobbie, building your mansion of Plats will take time and patience, but also really good times, keep it up and I'm sure you Trophie collection will increase in quality and quantity in no time. 

Thanks. I want to do the final fantasy games, but I am determined to get other games out of the way first xD

Edited by mandsxo