FFX Trophies re-locked

Bad__Penny

Afternoon all,

New here so please firgive if I get anything wrong.

I have spent some 90hrs on FFX trying to get all the things I did not do on the original, trophies is a nice aside, never really been bothered before but now I have friends on my friends list I want to show off!! because I have (or did have) quite a few on FFX but now they have disappeared or re-locked themselfs if you will.

Some are story dependant and are MUSTS but still it says I do not have them, the Aeons I am USING THEM!!! Chocobo race under 0:00 (very hard i thought) seconds, done that otherwise I'd not have the celestial weapon, 200 lightening dodges got it!

Have emailed square-enix and sony (phoned sony too he said he'd escalte it so hense the follow up email)

Many thanks.

Wondering if there is a way to *force* it to re-access the trophies?

N.

Afternoon all,

New here so please firgive if I get anything wrong.

I have spent some 90hrs on FFX trying to get all the things I did not do on the original, trophies is a nice aside, never really been bothered before but now I have friends on my friends list I want to show off!! because I have (or did have) quite a few on FFX but now they have disappeared or re-locked themselfs if you will.

Some are story dependant and are MUSTS but still it says I do not have them, the Aeons I am USING THEM!!! Chocobo race under 0:00 (very hard i thought) seconds, done that otherwise I'd not have the celestial weapon, 200 lightening dodges got it!

Have emailed square-enix and sony (phoned sony too he said he'd escalte it so hense the follow up email)

Many thanks.

Wondering if there is a way to *force* it to re-access the trophies?

N.

That's odd.

Have you earned those trophies on a different ps3?

When you got the trophies, did you sync them to your account or connect to the internet at any and sync them automatically with PS+? If not, and you did a full reset before the trophies were synced to your online account I'm afraid they're lost. They were on your Vita but if you did not sync them and reset the Vita there's no way to get them back.

• Like 1

Thanks for replies. Trophies all earned on the same Vita. I had to do a full reset months ago as my toddler locked it.

The sync option still does not have them. PSN and Local.

Looking at your profile it seems you have some trophies that were unlocked as much as nearly a year ago.  I'm going to guess that what happened was you had some trophies that had not yet been sync'ed to the server when you did a full reset of the system.  Such a reset will wipe out any trophies on the console and trophies you had unlocked, but not yet sync'ed, will be lost and the only way to get them back is to re-fulfill the requirements.  This may or may not be possible on your current save depending on the specifics of when/how the trophy unlocks (e.g at a certain point in the story you've already passed).

I can't say for sure this is what happened but it's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

Edit : Looks like Adilya beat me to it but yeah, it's always a good idea to manually sync your trophies every now and then and definitely before a system reset if possible because it is absolutely possible to lose trophies in that manner.

Edited by Dalez1658
  • Like 2