The Ending (Spoilers)

KillerUni12

So I just finished my classic play through and after the credits you the screen goes black and you head Isaac saying Ellie's name.. what do you guys think happened? is he dead due to suffocating in space or is EA going to make up for the cruddy 3rd game and wow us with a 4th in a year or 2?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree with you. I played the DLC & to me the whole thing felt like big fat hallucination cause this never explained why & how they both got survived. 

It's like Isaac said at the beginning of the DLC, "I quit trying to make sense of it all back on the Ishimura." 

It's one of those mysteries they might answer in a future sequel. If they ever do one.

The ending left me with unanswered questions.

The way it ended made me want a DS4.

I want a new Dead Space too! Think about how great the graphics for games look on the PS4 and Xbone. They can do a lot of stuff to make the game more realstic...The things they can do to emerse you in the game. I love Dead Space as a series (Might get hate But DS3 was just as good as the other two) and would love to see the guys at Viscreal bring us a new game in the series.

• Like 2