Meacham93 Checklist

Meacham

Recommendations;
This is something that I wanted to add that was a little different, here I was wondering when/if people visited my page they would give me recommendations on what game series or games that they would recommend to me to play. This way I can keep a list of games that I can eventually get round to having a look at. I don't see myself having loads of visitors to this page but it would always be nice if someone were to comment. 

• Need for Speed Rivals
  • Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD
  • Dead Island
  • Hell Yeah
  • Heavy Rain
  • Sound Shapes
  • Pixeljunk Ultimate Shooter
  • Bayonetta

Backlog Section;
Here is where I will be noting all the games that I have in my collection that I have yet to play, once they are done they will have a line through them. Also on this section, I would like for people to point out what games I should work on next. This way I can find what game to play next instead of thinking for ages on what to play. It will be a big help if people were to comment on it. (I will update this tomorrow, as well as the rest of my platinums that I have earnt this year.

Playstation 3;                                                                      Playstation 4;                                                               Playstation Vita;
Borderlands 2                                                                       Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition                                  Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
Call of Duty Black Ops                                                          Dust: An Elysian Tail                                                     Dynasty Warriors: Next
Call of Duty Ghosts                                                               Grand Theft Auto V                                                       Escape Plan
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2                                             Mercenary Kings                                                           Everybodys Golf
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3                                             Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate                                            Final Horizon
Call of Duty World at War                                                     Plants Vs. Zombies                                                       Gravity Rush
Crysis 3                                                                                 Strider                                                                           Joe Danger
Deadly Premonition                                                              The Binding of Isaac                                                      Modnation: Road Trip
Dead Space Extraction                                                         Trine 2                                                                           Muramasa Rebirth
Devil May Cry 2 HD                                                              Velocity 2X                                                                    Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Devil May Cry 3 HD                                                                                                                                                    Rainbow Moon
Deus Ex: Human Revolution                                                                                                                                       Sonic & All-stars RT
Dragon Age II                                                                                                                                                              Titan Attacks
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2
Heavy Rain
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Blood Money
Infamous 2
Killzone 2
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Metal Gear Solid 4
Mirrors Edge
Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD
Payday 2
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Prince of Persia Two Thrones
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Puppeteer
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Saints Row 3
Skyrim
Tales of Grace F
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

Vanquish
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Log of the my progress;
This is just a simple section where I will note how many PS3, Vita and PS4 platinums I have. How many I accomplished last year and the end of 2013 whilst keeping on track of this year also. I did have stats in my signature but I thought it would be more relevant to have them here. I will also be keeping track on the rarity of the platinums. Obviously these would change over time so I will be looking through each platinum again every couple of months so I can update their rarity.

I think that I might add a my guides section after everything is complete so people know what guides I have worked on and then I will have them actually linked to the guide. This way I can keep everything in one place.

Playstation 3;

Platinums; | 53 | 9 Ultra Rare | 20 Very Rare | 15 Rare | 8 Uncommon | 2 Common |

Playstation 4;

Platinums; 21 | 1 Ultra Rare | 6 Very Rare | 5 Rare | 7 Uncommon | 2 Common | 

Playstation Vita;

Platinums; 15 | 0 Ultra rare   :( | 3 Very Rare | 10 Rare | 2 Uncommon | 0 Common |

October 2013 - December 2013 - 9 Platinums
2014 - 67 platinums
2015 - 14 Platinums (So far)

Edited by Meacham93

You have spoilers inside of spoilers; I like that. You have a nice collection of platinum trophies. One question, does the backlog section also includes games that you are looking forward to play or is it just games you haven't gotten around playing them? 

Games that I own that I haven't got round to playing yet. I think it's best to avoid a games I'm looking forward to section, that would be a pretty long list! :P

Love what you did with Checklist and with the spoilers, Nice job  B)

I maybe will add a backlog section in my checklist to idk yet xD

Go get that 100 plat mate keep going :)

Working on it, I will get there eventually, hopefully in the next couple of months! :)

• Like 1

I see that you are playing Tales of Grace Xillia now, its an awesome game and the plat is totally worth of the time it takes to pop, so keep up with it !, by the way nice song you chose, reading a checklist while an epic soundtrack by master Uematsu is playing makes it a way better experience.

I see that you are playing Tales of Grace Xillia now, its an awesome game and the plat is totally worth of the time it takes to pop, so keep up with it !, by the way nice song you chose, reading a checklist while an epic soundtrack by master Uematsu is playing makes it a way better experience.

Indeed, I play Xillia in between rentals at the moment. Now that I've just finished Liberation I will send that back and play Xillia until my next one comes. 

It's a great soundtrack, there are too many good ones on the game but that's probably my favourite.

• 5 months later...