Killzone 2 dlc

Rowdi

I was browsing the store a couple days ago and noticed that KZ2 had a dlc bundle for $12. Does that bundle include all three dlc packs and 30+ trophies? I've been staring at that 40% on my profile and have been thinking very seriously about fixing that.

Just did a little look on the old google for you, here's what I found about a bundle;

Bundle of map packs Steel & Titanium, Flash & Thunder and Napalm & Cordite combined. And we are calling it the ‘Map Pack Bundle’, original I know, but it does what it says on the lid. The bundle is being offered as a “3 for the price of 2″ ($11.99).

Sound about right?

There was 3 map packs so what Chambers linked seems to be right. Some of the dlc maps were great but i doubt there's anyone on them these days.

Not worth the money then? I just figured if I had to go the whole way through mp, I might as well have all the maps. At $12, I thought it was a decent price. :hmm:

Thanks for the help guys.

Not worth the money then? I just figured if I had to go the whole way through mp, I might as well have all the maps. At $12, I thought it was a decent price. :hmm:

Thanks for the help guys.

Yes, all three DLC packs are bundled together. Also, the majority of the DLC trophies can be achieved online but against AI BOTS with custom settings making it quite easy. I sold KZ2, but I really should play it a solid week this summer break and get the fricking plat while there are still some people online!

Yes, all three DLC packs are bundled together. Also, the majority of the DLC trophies can be achieved online but against AI BOTS with custom settings making it quite easy. I sold KZ2, but I really should play it a solid week this summer break and get the fricking plat while there are still some people online!

This was pretty much what I was thinking. I'll prolly get started on my elite run in a couple weeks then follow it up with mp +dlc. Thanks for the tip, D! :D

This was pretty much what I was thinking. I'll prolly get started on my elite run in a couple weeks then follow it up with mp +dlc. Thanks for the tip, D! :D

No prob, Rowdi :D Just have patience with Elite. IMO it is nowhere near as hard as most people proclaim. Just take your time and above all be PATIENT. The only part that gave me fits was the very last part against Radec. Good luck!