Increased Personalizing Of Our PSN Profiles?

Dreakon13

This is a good idea, but I don't like the idea of implementing it in our PSN Profile. Its already clean and organised, adding something like this could make it a bit messy. Instead of that, maybe create a new tab among these? :

DAdZrJz.png

Sly could add a new tab called "My Trophy Checklist". You know, something that is easy to use just like the guide system. Just select a game from your Profile which you have platted/100%, Name of the game and Plat image appears with a box to enter text, to share your opinions about the game, there can be limit on the text maybe? Would look nice and retain the sites cleanliness. 

Personally, I won't be using this feature because I'm not that into trophies, but I like viewing other peoples checklists. :)

• Like 1

I like the site how it is now. The PSN profile for the trophies and the Forum profile for personal information. 

"More importantly than all of that, and I'm not saying this to be mean, but the harsh reality of it is that, very few people are going to care what you write anyway."

This is the part that really got to me.  

I thought that referred to what people would write on their profile in the boxes. 

• Like 1

I like the site how it is now. The PSN profile for the trophies and the Forum profile for personal information. 

I thought that referred to what people would write on their profile in the boxes. 

I feel the same if someone wants to know more about you they should go to ´´Forum Profile``. And like Dragon-Archon said Exhaseo probably referred to people in general. Only customization I would need is the ability name your Trophy Cabinet or add some description for it, like: My Proudest Trophies. There's a thread about it. :)

I always liked personalizing my profiles. I do kind of dislike the limited personalization you have of your profile on here. I love the site, it looks great as it is, but it would add a little more punch to it. Different profiles would be more interesting to view and read. If you don't like that sort of stuff, simply don't bother reading it, nothing would be taken away from you if more personalization is added, but I'm sure a lot of people would find it interesting and fun.

And must not forget, with adding more personalization, there would be a chance to add more features for the premium membership because at the moment, the premium membership isn't so appealing because it lacks benefits.