Can't join the boosting session as "I don't own this game"

Afternoon all,

I'm not ruling out the possibility that I'm being a bit dense but when trying to join on of the community boosting sessions, the sign-up button text simply states that I don't own the game.

Is there  a way around this?  I can't see anywhere in my profile settings that allows me to edit games I currently own, so I'm a tad confused.

Any tips appreciated.

Cheers

Afternoon all,

I'm not ruling out the possibility that I'm being a bit dense but when trying to join on of the community boosting sessions, the sign-up button text simply states that I don't own the game.

Is there  a way around this?  I can't see anywhere in my profile settings that allows me to edit games I currently own, so I'm a tad confused.

Any tips appreciated.

Cheers

The game must be on your trophy list to join the session. Boot the game up, sync trophies on PSN and then sync your profile here.

No, it's because one of my earlier games is hailed as dodgy, which is bang on, I was a tad silly when first got the console and started playing with trophy hacks a few years ago as I was curious as to how they worked.  Not my smartest move.

I'm guessing its a community measure to protect gamers against hacker types, which is a fair measure, so I've no complaint at being barred for an earlier crime / mistake.  I'll try to arrange something locally with friends.

Thank you all for your responses.

Edited by sa7355735502

No, it's because one of my earlier games is hacked as dodgy, which is bang on, I was a tad silly when first got the console and started playing with trophy hacks a few years ago as I was curious.

I'm guessing its a community measure to protect gamers against hacker types, which is a fair measure, so I've no complaint.  I'll try to arrange something locally.

If you hide the flagged games on your profile then you'll be eligible to join Gaming Sessions again.

Really?  Is that option?  If so, where can I find that setting?

And thanks for your post too.

on your trophy list press triangle on the game, select the privacy settings to not show trophies for that game. earn another trophy (in any game) and update on psn and then on the site again