PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?

Thought I'd share some news with you folks :D

A new rumour has been released around the internet regarding Sony's take on Super Smash Bro's, Title Fight, which was rumoured to be in the making last year. Now an image of a possible Sony survey has revealed suggesting it could actually be called PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

If this is real, this could mean that PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will in fact be the name of the game, or that Sony are considering both. Also, "sources" have confirmed that "such a game is indeed in development, and will see an E3 reveal this year."

AoJpE.png

Source: PlaystationLifestyle

in my opinion, the game name is awful... i wouldnt want something called "playstation all stars battle" on my shelf, near my other games that start with the letter P.

other than that, i could totally imagine kratos slaughtering a sackboy xD

I don’t think the title of this rumored game is that bad, but it could be better. The idea of a crossover fighting game featuring some of the more memorable character from the PS3 consol would be pretty bad ass. I know I would purchase the game if it is released.

I am curious to know which characters would make the cut, though. I hope Nathan Drake makes it in. That would be kickass! Which characters do you think would make it in? What about the game play? Do you think it would really be like the Super Smash Brothers series or would it be more like a Street Fighter crossover game? I personally hope it is like a 2D fighter. Those always feel awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...