New costumes & Colisseum monster

Wandererster

Square Enix revealed in this week's Famitsu that the next Final Fantasy XIII-2 download content are the Assassin's Creed "Ezio" costume for Noel, and "Exposure & Defense" costume for Serah, which was designed by AKB48 artist Yuko Oshima. Also coming soon is the next Coliseum monster Gilgamesh from FFVI.

r40F9.jpg

PRj7y.jpg

oh god serah's outfit is so sexy....

and i remmeber fighting gilgamesh in FFVI when you offered him the excalipoor and he said its a fine sword xD too bad this DLC doesnt have trophies. im not willing to spend 3$ on the costumes, but if i ever decide to give FF XIII2 another playthrough, ill make sure to buy gilgamesh. its the first actual good boss battle thats going to be available as DLC :P

Serah's new outfit looks so cool! :awesome:

I'm playing the game atm and i wonder if you have to buy all outfits for Serah and Noel or are there also a few outfits you can get in the game? In a treasure box or something? I really like the outfits, but It feels a bit like throwing away money if I have to buy them. It's not like they make your characters stronger either. :P

I wonder if the dlc monsters you can buy are stronger then the monsters you can get for free in the game..

Serah's new outfit looks so cool! :awesome:

I'm playing the game atm and i wonder if you have to buy all outfits for Serah and Noel or are there also a few outfits you can get in the game? In a treasure box or something? I really like the outfits, but It feels a bit like throwing away money if I have to buy them. It's not like they make your characters stronger either. :P

I wonder if the dlc monsters you can buy are stronger then the monsters you can get for free in the game..

Costumes can only be obtain from PSN