So, who picked it up for free?

Wade_VC

I've spent a just over a week on it and have most the trophies. you can boost the king of the hill trophy you just need 3 or 4 accounts and a second ps3 wouldn't hurt which i have both so should have plat within next few days:)

So how does that work? I do have several PS3s and accounts :D

//WhiteWolf

I am not sure how even if you had 8 PS3s and 8 accounts you could work this as it seems to pair you with random eejits :(

Does anyone know what the highest PI Works Spec car is that is still a B Class. I have a few cars in the 1300s but I was looking for something in the 1400s to have a bit of fun in the Works Championship. I find the Works A Class cars a little on the mental side of psycho for my liking.

I am not sure how even if you had 8 PS3s and 8 accounts you could work this as it seems to pair you with random eejits :(

Does anyone know what the highest PI Works Spec car is that is still a B Class. I have a few cars in the 1300s but I was looking for something in the 1400s to have a bit of fun in the Works Championship. I find the Works A Class cars a little on the mental side of psycho for my liking.

Rory,

I found this on You Tube. Start at 5:54 for the B Class car: