Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

Randomly searching, I came across this website. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but I don't think it has.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/15/team-ninja-devs-would-like-a-current-gen-dead-or-alive-xtreme-beach-volleyball-using-soft-engine/

Would you guys want a Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 on the current gen systems? I admit that it may look nice but if anyones played Xtreme 2 with those achievements..... then you'll know that if the trophies are similar then it's gonna be annoying.

• Like 1

I don't want this. This series was horrible, and the only reason it sold was horny teenage boys. It also turns people away from DoA, which is a good fighting game. Whenever I recommend DoA to one of my friends, the first response is always, "Oh, isn't that the bikini volleyball game?"

• Like 1

I don't want this. This series was horrible, and the only reason it sold was horny teenage boys. It also turns people away from DoA, which is a good fighting game. Whenever I recommend DoA to one of my friends, the first response is always, "Oh, isn't that the bikini volleyball game?"

"This series was horrible, and the only reason it sold was horny teenage boys." Yep, that's why I bought it. I wouldn't say that Dead or Alive is known as the volleyball game though, whenever I talk about it, it's the fighting game that people know.

• 1 year later...

I actually really enjoyed the previous games for reasons other than BEWBS (which I also greatly enjoyed).

Once you get into it, the whole gifting system and trying the every swimsuit for every girl is addictive and surprisingly difficult.

I hope the game is still good now that Itagaki is not at the helm, I still haven't gotten used to the character re-designs since he left.