Toe Jam & Earl and a possible Funky Return

TheIncinerator1

http://retrovolve.com/toejam-earl-are-coming-back/

Greg Johnson, the original creator of ToeJam & Earl has launched a Kick Starter campaign for the brand new ToeJam & Earl: Back In The Groove, a game harkening back to the 16-bit glory of the original. Not content to merely pay homage to his original creation, this new ToeJam & Earl will include features not seen in the first game, such as being able to see the level beneath your current floor, a night time variation, special hats to collect that carry between games, along with certain presents that carry between games. In addition to this every time players finish a game they will be treated to installment comics that show the dope duos origin story.

Never contributed to a Kick-Starter before but this just might be the first. Not sure they're gonna be able to hit the goal they're asking for, but If they did get enough money to put it on multiple platforms I'd be down for a Vita release.

ToejamEarl.gif

While I definitely prefer the second title, Panic on Funkotron, to the first (which is where it seems this game is shooting for) I will certainly be throwing some money at them. We can only hope the soundtrack is as good as the previous games.

I prefer the soundtrack to the second game as well. 

Maybe they can find the amazing Sega Tunes musicians to do the music for this game. Just listen to this masterpiece. 

Parker

• Like 1