Post Your Raid Mode Videos!

Use this thread to share your Raid mode videos and of course the records obtained after clearing the stages.

Ok i will start here. Here a few stages i cleared yesterday and today. It is best to attempt on obtaining the no herbs medal with a character who level is higher than the one recommended. Anyway here a few of my videos.

• Like 2

Hahahha, so awesome. I'll try to make a run and record some. I'm mainly getting all trophies in main campaign at moment.

You can't get all the trophies right now, Just the ones you can get in episode 1 for now

All my raid mode videos are on my Youtube Channel. Here is a link...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeDvA-hsQCfh3uQyl-4JLoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqZMP_0v6Vs

Edited by Agent-McWain

Use this thread to share your Raid mode videos and of course the records obtained after clearing the stages.

Ok i will start here. Here a few stages i cleared yesterday and today. It is best to attempt on obtaining the no herbs medal with a character who level is higher than the one recommended. Anyway here a few of my videos.

Pretty skilled with the pistol if I say so. How is Episode 1, worth buying?

Nice vids, compared to Resident Evil Revelations 1, this seems more interesting :)

You can't get all the trophies right now, Just the ones you can get in episode 1 for now. I have been uploading videos of my raid mode playthroughs to youtube. My channel is finally being used Just unlocked Jill and encounter a enemy that I thought I wouldn't have to see again from a previous resident evil game. I am loving the game, I don't know how you post videos in these forums so I am just going to leave a link to my youtube channel.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeDvA-hsQCfh3uQyl-4JLoQ

Hey Jay, I know xD I'm almost done if all chapter 1 trophies :)

Is a good episode, the atmosphere in the game is great and all. I would say try the 1 hour demo, that will soon be available for the PS3 so you can make a decision if you would like to try the whole season.

Thanks, I'll check it out on Live in the morning. How does it compare to Resident Evil 1?

Thanks, I'll check it out on Live in the morning. How does it compare to Resident Evil 1?

The gameplay is similar to the one we been seeing since, Resident Evil 4. No fixed camera angles or tank controls. Resident Evil Revelations 2 is a mix between Survival Horror and third person shooter. But i think you will like it.