Get the Original Fallout for Free

SideEffect23

I was going to post this yesterday until someone in the CB was giving me snide comments about how "Fallout is free everywhere" -_- ... Fallout is pretty cheap nowadays anyway, so I think I'd just pick it up for the PS3 if I were to ever play it.

Isn't fallout 3 around 10 dollars at Gamestop? I am not a big fan of RPGs, but for a price like that, I might as well eventually get to it. First though comes my legendary Resistance 2 platinum journey. (I can't decide if I should put a :) or a :( after that or not. lol )

nice find! hopefully ill be able to run it on my windows 7 this time... i always failed at doing that.

I'm running it on Windows 7 just fine, hopefully you should be able to as well.

I was going to post this yesterday until someone in the CB was giving me snide comments about how "Fallout is free everywhere" -_- ... Fallout is pretty cheap nowadays anyway, so I think I'd just pick it up for the PS3 if I were to ever play it.

Yeah, it seems you can often find the original Fallout for free somewhere, I just posted this because I knew not everybody already has the game.

As far as picking it up for the PS3, do you mean Fallout 3? O_o