I'm having trouble with the gamebreaking seed

Go here: http://bindingofseeds.com/

Type the item you need to find into the search bar.

It will give you a selection of seeds. Choosing a seed will give you details on what items can be found in that seed, but more importantly you can see how many floors you'll need to clear before finding what you want.

Use the seed glitch to enable trophies while you hunt it down.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Have you played seed long enough to reach next shop if piggy bank is there?

I don't think piggy bank is mandatory though, it does help d20 part with all the extra items lying on ground but surely chests will provide you enough resources so that you manage without piggy bank. 

It will give you a selection of seeds. Choosing a seed will give you details on what items can be found in that seed, but more importantly you can see how many floors you'll need to clear before finding what you want.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, i'm sure this will help, but the gamebreaking seed will be necessary for the angel room ;/

Have you played seed long enough to reach next shop if piggy bank is there?

I don't think piggy bank is mandatory though, it does help d20 part with all the extra items lying on ground but surely chests will provide you enough resources so that you manage without piggy bank. 

I'll try that on my vita, thanks.

Hope that helps.

Could you explain or link an explination to the glitch that will enable the trophies? 

I'm having trouble finding it on my own.

Thanks in advance 

Could you explain or link an explination to the glitch that will enable the trophies? 

I'm having trouble finding it on my own.

Thanks in advance 

Seed glitch is done by putting seed as normal in character selection screen, then backing up to save slot selection, then going back to character selection and starting new run. If you press start during game, you'll notice that seed is the one you just put, but there isn't crossed trophy icon on top left part. This works on challenges as well: type seed in character selection screen, back out to save selection screen, then go to challenges and pick one you want.

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

If the SEED exploit trick still works, just use the BASEMENT SEED to collect all non-specific boss items. (like little chubby for example)

After collecting all items in a particular area (treasure room, devil room, angel room) the only item you will find is breakfast, meaning you have all items located in that area.

Devil room and angel room obviously have to be done seperate though.

EDIT: curse room also has its own items to my memory. Plus, don't forget that there's some specialy located items. Like the breaking rocks one and the ones related to the objects found in the arcade rooms.

EDIT 2: Forgot to add, if it does still work, you will escentially be doing the basement seed until all items are breakfast. Then start again and aim for the opposite type room (angel if devil last time). You will NEVER see an angel room, if you make a deal with the devil.

Edited by Monk746

Be sure to post results here. I wish to know and surely some others too. 

I messaged Yuri, i just needed to upgrade the shop via donation machine. But now i'm having trouble getting the first angel room, it's always a demon room for me :/

If the SEED exploit trick still works, just use the BASEMENT SEED to collect all non-specific boss items. (like little chubby for example)

After collecting all items in a particular area (treasure room, devil room, angel room) the only item you will find is breakfast, meaning you have all items located in that area.

Devil room and angel room obviously have to be done seperate though.

EDIT: curse room also has its own items to my memory. Plus, don't forget that there's some specialy located items. Like the breaking rocks one and the ones related to the objects found in the arcade rooms.

EDIT 2: Forgot to add, if it does still work, you will escentially be doing the basement seed until all items are breakfast. Then start again and aim for the opposite type room (angel if devil last time). You will NEVER see an angel room, if you make a deal with the devil.

This idea is simply amazing, thanks dude, i prefer to do a big run with this seed then using the gamebreaking seed (because i'm lazy to watch the gamebreaking video step by step lol)

This idea is simply amazing, thanks dude, i prefer to do a big run with this seed then using the gamebreaking seed (because i'm lazy to watch the gamebreaking video step by step lol)

I actually tried his game breaking seed before coming up with this method. The game breaking one didn't work for me, too much set up and certine parts didn't work the way they were suppose to.