Cornish Trophy Hunters

Half-H3ro

I've seen the English list, and the Scottish list, and made a Welsh Trophy Hunters list because I live in Wales, but deep down I'm a Cornishman!

This page is a place to find anyone who plays games and comes from that small peninsula in the South West of the UK, so if your Cornish, come and say hi! If you've been there, have connections, know a bit of the lingo, or perhaps you're from Devon or Somerset and feel that's close enough, come join in.

I bet this page gets one reply a year from the 'thriving' Cornish gaming community. Or I may be surprised at how many Cornish folk are hidden out there! 'Andsum!

I'm not Irish so I have no right to make a page for the fifth nationality minority of the UK, I'll leave that to someone with an Irish connection!

All that's left to say is, proper job! 

Cheers now!

I'm not Irish so I have no right to make a page for the fifth nationality minority of the UK, I'll leave that to someone with an Irish connection!

All that's left to say is, proper job! 

Cheers now!

Well, you've just lost any potential right to make that thread considering you've just said the most offensive thing you could potentially say to an Irish person. :P

Anyway, I've never been to your part of the world but I've a few friends who rave about their short time there. I've definitely got a trip to Wales planned for sometime in the future, though! 

Edited by Gotakibono

Well, you've just lost any potential right to make that thread considering you've just said the most offensive thing you could potentially say to an Irish person. :P

Anyway, I've never been to your part of the world but I've a few friends who rave about their short time there. I've definitely got a trip to Wales planned for sometime in the future, though! 

No offense meant! I only meant that there are five nationalities in the UK now, and Irish is the only one not covered by a forum page on this site :D

No offense meant! I only meant that there are five nationalities in the UK now, and Irish is the only one not covered by a forum page on this site :D

tWXVD30.gif

Ireland is NOT in the U.K. You're making James Connolly and rest of the Easter Rising brigade choke on Cornish pasties right now. :P It is a common mistake made by many people, but Ireland is an independent state separate from the United Kingdom; we gained independence in 1922 thanks to the Anglo-Irish agreement and years upon years of violent struggle. The six counties of Northern Ireland, however, ARE part of the U.K. I know it's a bit of cluster fuck, but just be aware of it just in case you happen to say it to a particularly sensitive, patriotic Irish person. 

Maybe I should start a history of Ireland thread. :P