DLC Ancient Labyrinth

SyphusChris

I have just completed the dlc, it is very short and also a bit disappointing. What do you guys think of the labyrinth?

Pay attention that you first get the key to use the lever before you fight the keeper, otherwise you will miss at least one trophy.

My only missing trophy is the map shield. I know it is at the very beginning, can you tell me how to get this thing?

Syphus

Hey,

saw u wrote me a message on PSN but forgot to answer... -_-

At some point (i don't know what triggered it) i got 3 enemies in the starting room, after defeating them i was able to collect the map shield, so instead of an inspect option i got an "Take" option and bam, trophy popped.

Sorry i can't be more specific. xD

Edited by DarkJayk

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Worth €8-9? Got the plat earlier and really enjoyed it but I don't want to buy the DLC if it's not worth it.

Yes, it is worth IF you like trophies so you'll need to do EVERYTHING on it. If you want the DLC just to get to its end, you won't like and it's not worth it, but if you want the trophies, it's totally worth it.

You kill the only boss of the DLC in about 20-30 minutes of gameplay. But there are a lot of things to do besides the boss if you want to do 100% there.

• 1 month later...

Yes, it is worth IF you like trophies so you'll need to do EVERYTHING on it. If you want the DLC just to get to its end, you won't like and it's not worth it, but if you want the trophies, it's totally worth it.

You kill the only boss of the DLC in about 20-30 minutes of gameplay. But there are a lot of things to do besides the boss if you want to do 100% there.

Late response sorry. But what if trophies aren't big deal, still worth 8 or 9 quid? I think I already have it bought but I need to do another playthrough so I can access it. Which, at this point, is not likely to happen. Unless it's really cool DLC.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/13/2016 at 4:11 PM, itzzh3lixx said:

I am really deep in the game and my character sucks the big one, is it worth restarting the game instead of dying over and over again against the overpowered ghosts in the labyrinth, or do anyone have any suggestions on how to make me stronger? LVL 92

I'm in the same position, I avoided Ancient Labyrinth first playthrough because I thought NG+ would be better but I am having some trouble, mostly with defense against the ghosts. And the big ghost with the hammer you can only attack with magic is a nightmare. I'm on NG+ originally started as warrior but now cleric, I have a LOT of strength but the rest of my stuff is pretty low. would you advise me doing this entirely on a new game or on NG++? What did you do?

41 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

I'm in the same position, I avoided Ancient Labyrinth first playthrough because I thought NG+ would be better but I am having some trouble, mostly with defense against the ghosts. And the big ghost with the hammer you can only attack with magic is a nightmare. I'm on NG+ originally started as warrior but now cleric, I have a LOT of strength but the rest of my stuff is pretty low. would you advise me doing this entirely on a new game or on NG++? What did you do?

I powered through it, learned the labyrinths layout and just ran through it pulled the lever, died and then repeated this process until i had all the collectables and then finally got to the DLC boss. It took a while but i'd say it was faster than starting the game from the beginning. The DLC boss was easier than the enemies in the labyrinth which was a relief :P Somehow goofed hard and picked the wrong DLC weapon so i couldn't efficiently use it for the final boss for the last trophy, but thank god for the glitch that makes the final boss unable to move and attack  B)

3 hours ago, itzzh3lixx said:

I powered through it, learned the labyrinths layout and just ran through it pulled the lever, died and then repeated this process until i had all the collectables and then finally got to the DLC boss. It took a while but i'd say it was faster than starting the game from the beginning. The DLC boss was easier than the enemies in the labyrinth which was a relief :P Somehow goofed hard and picked the wrong DLC weapon so i couldn't efficiently use it for the final boss for the last trophy, but thank god for the glitch that makes the final boss unable to move and attack  B)

I know about the weapons and the fire one is for faith build but what is this glitch you speak of? 

If you use the decoy ability or whatever it is called where you make a clone of yourself just before entering the boss arena and then another clone once you entered the arena the boss will jump out of the arena and get glitched. Real easy to do and saves alot of headache :)

16 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

I know about the weapons and the fire one is for faith build but what is this glitch you speak of? 

Edited by itzzh3lixx