remasters that should be made?

Lonemankane

I was thinking with all the games that could be remastered why not remaster god hand and give it trophies along with one of my fav old ps2 games being ghosthunter and beat down fist of vengeance or maybe even primal, what do you guys think that should be remastered on ps4 or ps3 that was on ps2 or even ps1?

I was thinking with all the games that could be remastered why not remaster god hand and give it trophies along with one of my fav old ps2 games being ghosthunter and beat down fist of vengeance or maybe even primal, what do you guys think that should be remastered on ps4 or ps3 that was on ps2 or even ps1?

I'd actually like a clover collection with Viewtiful Joe 1/2 and God Hand.  Doubt it will happen due to licensing or something, but one can hope.

Shenmue 1/2 as I've never played them oh and the Legacy of Kain games.

I don't mean to be that guy, but I bet there are more than 5 threads based on this topic.

I just want PlayStation Now to get up, running and stable because the whole idea of remasters now is because the PS4 isn't backwards compatible. Besides, they may possibly integrate trophies into PS1 and PS2 games using the service.

If that happened, I would never need another remaster.

• Like 1

yeah lots of games they should remaster that was on ps2 and ps1, too bad they love remastering ps3 games -_- but one game that was on the 360 that should go to ps4 is the condemned games and ad trophies to them for they are both so good, and it's odd that they remastered okami but never remastered okami 2 though.

well remastering ps3 games to ps4 is dum and don't forget that they are remastering ff7 to ps4 and just remasering god hand and maybe all the clover games would be very cool for they are cool games that need some big help on the bugs for ps3 one of god hand is glitchy not to forget that you must be sighed in at all times to play ps now, to me it would be better to just put it on disc, ps2 games that are very good need to be remastered, and not remastered in the way sh2 and sh3 was for that was killing the old ones to hell

Edited by KANERKB