I'm looking for Eye of Judgment cards

Last year I made a trade with someone for Eye of Judgment. He said that all of the cards were included in the trade, and they were. Problem is most of them were printed and my camera won't read the printed cards. They worked great for him and he got the platinum using them, I wasn't so lucky. It reads originals perfectly though.

Trying to buy them online is next to impossible so I'm turning to the forums to see if anyone has any cards they want to get rid of, there's a couple of specific cards that I'm especially interested in. I can trade or buy, whichever is preferred.

hey skid, I too made a trade for this almost if not a year ago and have yet to even load it up much less play it. I have a deck of card that I got with it. I'm not sure if it is a complete deck or even if the cards your looking for is in it. but let Me know which ones your looking for I'll check and see and maybe We can work something out.

sorry hommie. I have 58 cards in My deck and none are any of which your looking for. I have no idea how much that came in original deck so I'm guessing I'm short a few. I glad I DIDN'T start this up.

well, sorry and good luck with your hunt for them. please keep Us posted on your progress with this. later.

sorry hommie. I have 58 cards in My deck and none are any of which your looking for. I have no idea how much that came in original deck so I'm guessing I'm short a few. I glad I DIDN'T start this up.

well, sorry and good luck with your hunt for them. please keep Us posted on your progress with this. later.

No worries, thanks for looking anyways :)