Unable to complete game - HELP!

ashkilljoy

Hey,

I previously got up to the volcano bit on my own but struggled after the first time you beat the boss so opened my game up for others. Most people just seemed to mess about and not want to complete so quit it. When I then reloaded the game it started me from the start of 6-3 from the boat section, but I had a lot less ammo than I did have.

I then struggled getting through so joined someone elses game who was halfway through the volcano bit, we finished it and completed the game but the trophy didn't register for me. When I go on my saved games I can only start from the beginning of 6-3, but my problem is I have absolutely no ammo left so obviously unable to get through the end of the game.

Is there anyone who can help with this? Is there another way I could complete it?

Thanks guys

You should choose to start 6-3 from the beginning and make it so any player can join. If they "mess about" press start and choose "end co-op play" (only you will have this option since you're the host), that will kick your buddy and now someone else will be able to join, you can either press start again and choose "restart" to be in that inventory menu waiting for people to join or play the game until a pop up shows up saying someone is requesting to join.

What difficulty are you playing on?

Edited by Sakura

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I have the Gold Edition also. It's on normal difficulty, it's just a game I come back to every so often but just annoying that I can't finish it from the last chapter! Also annoying I have 0 ammo! Only thing I have is unlimited eggs LOL. If anyone wants to add and help PSN ID: ashkilljoy I have mic and stuff though I am a noob

Thanks guys. I have the Gold Edition also. It's on normal difficulty, it's just a game I come back to every so often but just annoying that I can't finish it from the last chapter! Also annoying I have 0 ammo! Only thing I have is unlimited eggs LOL. If anyone wants to add and help PSN ID: ashkilljoy I have mic and stuff though I am a noob

I'll try to help you this weekend. Or by Wednesday night if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...