Good Card Games?

InfernoJinXx

If you're looking for a free online multi player trading card game with lots of cards to collect and "achievements" and stats etc etc... I'd totally check out http://www.ttadvance.ca , but you must play it in your web browser, and I don't think it's optimized for mobile, but I guess with big enough screen and putting it on the side, it should be fine, though not optimal I guess. It's basically the card game from FF8 with an extra rule and lots of extra stuff and decks and shops etc. It's all in-game currency and the site is only driven by donations. Site has been around for at least 10 years. It's not that active anymore, but people still play it and there's tournaments etc.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

If you like sports, specifically basket, try mynba2k15. Not anything great, but increasing your collection always keeps you interested.

If you're looking for a free online multi player trading card game with lots of cards to collect and "achievements" and stats etc etc... I'd totally check out http://www.ttadvance.ca , but you must play it in your web browser, and I don't think it's optimized for mobile, but I guess with big enough screen and putting it on the side, it should be fine, though not optimal I guess. It's basically the card game from FF8 with an extra rule and lots of extra stuff and decks and shops etc. It's all in-game currency and the site is only driven by donations. Site has been around for at least 10 years. It's not that active anymore, but people still play it and there's tournaments etc.

On smartphones? I can suggest Little Alchemist, it is fairly deep on PvP side :-P

Thanks for the cool suggestions, 3 likes for you guys . :D