Kan Colle Kai Set to Release in August

Alyri

『艦これ改』は2015年8月27日に抜錨! 豪華特典を同梱した限定版も同時発売

角川ゲームスは、2015年5月に発売予定としていたPS Vita用ソフト『艦これ改』を、2015年8月27日(木)に発売することを発表した。通常版に加え、豪華特典を同梱した限定版も同時発売される。価格は通常版5,800円(税抜)、限定版9,800円(税抜)。メーカー公式ジャンルは“艦隊型育成ゲーム”となる。

01_cs1w1_400x.jpg

ゲームのスクリーンショットや限定版の特典内容など、より詳しい情報は今週3月26日(木)に発売の電撃PlayStation Vol.587に掲載される。『艦これ』ファンはお見逃しないように。

Source: DengekiOnline

Kan Colle Kai for Vita originally set to release sometime in May 2015 was recently delayed to August 27th, 2015. There will be a regular edition available for 5,800 JPY and a limited edition for 9,800 JPY. More info will be released on 3/26's Dengeki Playstation Magazine. Unfortunately, I doubt this will have a western release but at least you should be able to play it without dealing with the sign up lottery/VPN.

Pretty much the same with what we have here lol. Otakus are Otakus after all.

Tbh, I'm kinda curious as to how much the game will sell for the first week. A port as it may be, each KanColle Kai related news in Famitsu usually gets a rather huge amount of retweets and by usual standards, games that receives so much attention will sell well. And theres that KanColle popularity in Japan too. Even comparable to Touhou in fact. 

I see it selling very well for a niche game. It's always weird to try and peg down numbers for Japan because they always seem crappy compared to how games over here sell but are still considered successes (DVD/Blu-Ray numbers are bizarrely low for profitable shows). Especially if they throw in some nendoroids of those German ships. That Bismarck.

lol that doesnt sound too far fetched actually. But you'll have to consider the state of gaming in japan currently. 50k is already a good enough number for me :>

And I dont remember Kadokawa including nendoroids even in LEs for their games sadly. Oh but I guess we have that KanColle PS Vita case. Hafta buy that separately tho

Edit: Mkay not really nendoroids but apparently pre orders comes with original deformed figures

l_551553e4e6488.jpg

Edited by Risr1s

Full scans of the Dengeki Vol. 587's coverage on the game can be found here and here. (Source website: All Games Beta)

Nothing really important here other than a general introduction of how the game works and a comparison between the browser version and the vita version. Nothing was said on any form of cross platforming between browser version (which I highly doubt), or able to play in an offline mode.

LE does will include ミディッチュ (Medicchu, series of deformed PVC chibi figures by Phat Company) of Kitakami and Ooi. In addition to a Vita carrying pouch, magazine also said there will be "more stuff" with the LE not yet announced yet.

Edited by Alyri