Titan Souls Review! (Also Coming To PS4)

ZeroXOF

Here is the latest review on Titan Souls by Gamespot.

Part of the article:

"The answer lies within Titan Souls' very structure. You are a tiny archer who takes up very little space on screen, a pixelized adventurer with a single arrow providing your only protection from the monstrosities you face. The 2D world you explore may try to calm you with curlicues of wind, gently swaying brush, and light snowfall, but the dark forests and stone temples offer no hope to those that seek it. This place has no healing springs, no wildlife to tame, and no wolves to slay with a few well-aimed shots. It only hides bizarre deviants made of flesh and metal, each monstrosity designed to tower above your miniature frame moments before before destroying it."

Read more at Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/titan-souls-review/1900-6416098/

• Like 1

I remember seeing this game a while back and thinking it looked pretty cool back then, guess i kinda forgot about it since i didn't see much info for a while. But yeah, i'm excited to check this one out.

I have no idea what this game is...but I kind of want it. The sprites are a little too small for my tastes but I think I can get past that. I hope it has good music :) Always a plus in games for me!

Have a look at Giantbomb's Quick Look for the game.  It pretty much outlines everything you need to know.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-titan-souls/2300-10099/

Edited by shell_cup