Aaru's Awakening Boss guide - Updated

Superbuu3

These videos have commentary telling you how to beat the bosses. I understand that other people are typically uploading videos of this game and there's even PC gameplay, but from what I've seen available there's nothing actually discussing what you are doing and I personally find this game is not easy to follow when someone else is playing.  To get all trophies you just need gold times in every level in the game.

If anyone wants to make a trophy guide and wants to use my videos, it would be nice if you ask, but I honestly don't mind as your guide is there just to help the community.

First Boss:

Second Boss:

Third Boss:

Final boss:

All cutscenes in case you can't be bothered to finish the game :P

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 3

Really great video! It is good that we will be getting a guide for Aaru's awakening, as some of its levels can be quite tricky.

One thing that I would say though: after you go throught two blue/yellow portals, kill the enemies before going throught the bigger portal, as it is easier afterwards.

Keep it up the good work!!! 

Ok I finished the final boss, I take relatively slow and simple routes you can copy even if you aren't familiar with the game.  If you want videos for gold runs of the levels I guess I could be coerced if enough people wanted them, comments on my videos are a good way to get my attention, because then i know you were actually watching them.

IMO the third boss is the hardest if you want me to clarify anything let me know.

• 6 years later...

Rarely have i ever raged so much inside (silently) as i have in this game, the last boss is not too bad except for the rightmost orb at the second wave. Im absolutely furious right now, i had 5 orbs down in like 5 minutes, and now im at 9 minutes and have a hard time entering the final one, and when i get inside i usually die within 5 seconds due to the very first gap….

any tips on that wave, the commentsry dosent say anything about that wave to help, other then saying he was lucky to pass it so easily.

and shortly after: 100% and game deleted, it was fun untill the last worl, although it did not take more then 2 hours or so, it felt a lot longer due to all the failed runs

Edited by Megaman80

• 5 months later...

On PS4, I needed the last six trophies for this game: the three Dawn trophies and the three World trophies.

I FINALLY beat this boss with a gold rating, and then the game crashed before the cutscene happened. I got the Dawn Gold and Dawn Silver trophies, but nothing else. So I restarted the game and saw that my gold time hadn't been recorded! I had to get a gold rating on this boss again, which (somehow) happened on my very next try and the remaining four trophies popped.

How I beat this boss twice in a row is a freaking mystery to me.

• Like 1