Eileen The Crow bug?

CaptainAskHole

I Can't find Eileen The Crow, i missed her on Central Yharnam in the sewers area, i got there after killing the Father boss.

But i read on the internet that you can find her on Cathedral Ward (even if did not talk the in the first place) and she is not there for me.

Anyone have the same issue?

I haven't been able to find her with my Alt character, who also missed her in the sewers. 

Have you completely opened up Cathedral Ward (all the gates, etc)? Some sites suggest that this needs to be done before she will appear beside the main exit to the small church. She may appear before you beat the Vicar Amelia though, and I'm not sure if Eileen'll still be there after that fight.

I did speak to her in the sewers, but never saw her again until she comandeered the Grand Cathedral lamp and stopped me from travelling to it.

I doubt its a bug, more likely its based on some requirement we havent worked out yet - the Souls games are full of such oddities

I did speak to her in the sewers, but never saw her again until she comandeered the Grand Cathedral lamp and stopped me from travelling to it.

I doubt its a bug, more likely its based on some requirement we havent worked out yet - the Souls games are full of such oddities

You didn't have to help her out with the fight against Hendrick in Odeon's Tomb? (At which I let her die because I was only interested in her badge...)

That's strange, everything I've read suggests that this needs to be done before she'll appear at Grand Cathedral.

I dont know who Hendrick is - certainly dont remember her being around when i fought anyone.....

Hendrick is another hunter, who appears at Odeon Tomb for a fight roughly around the Vicar Amelia stage of proceedings. Eileen will come to your aid once the fight is triggered (it is part of her questline). If defeated you can buy his clothes (a slightly yellowish overcoat, etc) from the messengers. 

He's pretty tough, so I just let him kill Eileen then nabbed her badge and high tailed it outta there in NG.

If you play searching for everything, you should find her on the sewer area before the father gascoine, but I don't know if you can actually loose her throughout the play, but if you actually loose any spot that she was supposed to be, I've read that after ron the spider, she will appear where you fought vicar amelia as an enemy, so you shouldn't worry about her, but you will loose hendrik's armor set.

I found out misleading the ellie the crow's tip about where you need to go (when she is in the cathedral ward)... she tells you that she has issues in tomb of oedon, but you actually need to go to where you fought father gascoine instead of going to tomb of oedon (I've tough that tomb of oedon was the tomb you open to get to old yarhnam)

If you're at the cathedral ward, you can backtrack and fall where you found the girl's mother dead, and them do a charge attack behind hendrik, and a visceral attack, this should help ellie and you a lot, but take care because the surroundings of where he is are hard to dodge, so try to go to the middle of the place so you have room to dodge him.

I found news:

What If I Don't Speak to Eileen or Complete Her Quest Line?

If you don't speak to Eileen at all and skip the quest line completely, she will be hostile after you kill Rom, the Vacuous Spider. You will need to fight her in the Grand Cathedral and kill her to get her Crow Hunter Badge. This will not be an easy fight, so you should avoid this approach unless you really don't care and just want the Badge from her corpse.

Source: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/bloodborne/263011-eileen-crow-npc-quest-all-drops-without-killing.html