Director Tetsuya Nomura Gives Development Update

xKrAzY_8sx

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/14/kingdom-hearts-3-director-gives-development-update?+main+twitter

So basically if you go to the article I linked above, it's stated that the Kingdom Hearts III development team will have info for us at D23 expo. That expo takes place in August. Essentially we're in for the long wait when it comes to Kingdom Hearts III. This news makes me extremely sad and bitter. Thoughts?

We all knew the game would be long in production after the first announcement,but I hope we'll see the game at least before the end of 2016.

At least they'll give more info about the game,even though I hoped we would see something at E3.

I can wait a little more for the game since it's pretty much 10 years we're waiting,but it has to be a fantastic game to say the least

That info about a KH game on mobile is really worrying me though

Edited by MarcusTheShadow

We all knew the game would be long in production after the first announcement,but I hope we'll see the game at least before the end of 2016.

At least they'll give more info about the game,even though I hoped we would see something at E3.

I can wait a little more for the game since it's pretty much 10 years we're waiting,but it has to be a fantastic game to say the least

That info about a KH game on mobile is really worrying me though

I feel you on that one. I would rather they focus all their efforts on Kingdom Hearts III than waste resources to make a stupid mobile game.

• Like 1

I'm disappointed that it probably won't be out this year, but I'm still excited for it. It'll be interesting to see what kind of Disney stuff they include now that so much of it has been released. I'm kind of hoping for a little Star Wars: Clone wars myself. The animated design of it would fit really well. 

I wonder if the mobile addition is going to be a separate game like some of the other mobile KH things they've had, or if it's going to be something congruent, like the Mass Effect app for war assets. 

I remember reading that KHIII wasn't coming out "anytime soon" shortly after it's announcement. Probably won't be releasing until holiday 2016 if we're lucky.

Square is notorious for announcing games way too early.

Edited by Death_Ninja

I'm disappointed that it probably won't be out this year, but I'm still excited for it. It'll be interesting to see what kind of Disney stuff they include now that so much of it has been released. I'm kind of hoping for a little Star Wars: Clone wars myself. The animated design of it would fit really well. 

I wonder if the mobile addition is going to be a separate game like some of the other mobile KH things they've had, or if it's going to be something congruent, like the Mass Effect app for war assets. 

In my honest opinion I think it's wiser if they take their time perfecting it, we really don't want a half-baked game. I want it to be worth the wait. We certainly don't want it to be like another Duke Nukem catastrophe.